Default ZUNE HD=IPOD TOUCH KILLER!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

You know what...
    Im an apple fanboy and have 3 ipods and an iphone but this new Zune looks like it does the business.
    The display is WAAY better than the ipod and its controls are slick and stylish.
    The zune hd is scheduled to go on sale in september but I think by then the new Ipod touches will be out.
    Sony has a new player thats sweet too.
    It has the best audio quality of ANY player.

For those of you who dont know and thats most of you Sony was the inspiration
    for apples design prowess and they have admitted it.

Junior Poster

Sony used to own Audio. They got crushed by Apple and I can't see MS beat Apple with this thing. Remember in the 90's every music player was a "Walkman" and how every music player now is an "iPod". Apple has the game on lockdown IMO.

Junior Poster

Does anyone actually own a Sony MP3 player or an Ericsson phone?

Junior Poster

I heard the Cowon S9 has superior sound quality than the Ipod; however, the cost per GB is killer. I am tempted to get one but a 16GB one is $208.

Well, with all of the rumors going on about the next gen iphone (that also implies the next gen ipod touch), I can only think that microsoft is late again, producing a piece of equipment to compete with the previous generation of apple.

Apart, the ipod touch has become a very interesting platform because of the app store.... and there is already a huge base of applications available either via the app store, or via cydia.

What will microsoft use to compete with that?... how long will it take for microsoft to build a good app base to compete? Where will apple be when microsoft gets into a level to compete with the current ipod.

It seems to be a good product... its just late as always. I can never understand how a company with so much money and power like microsoft always seems to be behind when it comes to R&D.

On a sidenote... everybody says that Windows 7 is da shit, I see it very likely that snow leopard will come out first... taking the initiative again from microsoft.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    Sony Owns Audio!
    Canon Owns Camera! ... By Unit yes but technology Sony still owns, equipment and quality wise, Some people prefer Bose though

Sony's Beta Max was superior to the VHS but we all know how that story played out.

Apple will be on top for some time because they understand how to design, promote, and sell, better than everyone else. It's Apple's world and every other guys a squirrels trying to get a nut.

The ipod was just the start. $300 for a phone! How yer dew'n? They are taking it over.

Meh, I'm sticking with iPod. Even if alone the Zune is better, iPod has way more/better support. Plus I can scrobble the stuff I play on my iPod to my last.fm account.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

The Zune HD may not be an iPod touch beater just yet without the apps
    Hahahaha! Too little, too late MS...

why has ipod been king for this long....its the easiest to use by far...its just that simple...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time