Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

all you can do is take it up with him yourself. the police wont do shit about it. i would corner the mother fucker and get what you can back, have a friend with you if you have to. the money is gone but the other things he or his friends probably still have.

if you get him together he wont fuck with you again. see......we teach people how to teach us and we also teach people what our limits are, and so far he has the impression that he can get away with it.

personally I would be waiting in the hallway with a tire iron for the mother fucker, you need to show him you are not the one to be messed with.

Professional Poster

or have a trick who lives for you wear him the fuck out

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    personally I would be waiting in the hallway with a tire iron for the mother fucker, you need to show him you are not the one to be messed with.
    or have a trick who lives for you wear him the fuck out
    Yea, real smart, escalate the situation with physical violence.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Veteran Poster

all you can do is take it up with him yourself. the police wont do shit about it. i would corner the mother fucker and get what you can back, have a friend with you if you have to. the money is gone but the other things he or his friends probably still have.

if you get him together he wont fuck with you again. see......we teach people how to teach us and we also teach people what our limits are, and so far he has the impression that he can get away with it.

Terrible Advice, dont know about NY or IL, but in VA, you will be on the front cover of the newspaper for felony child assault. The writer reporting the news will win a Pulitzer.

No, nope, never, maybe

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD
    Wasn't it Dr. King who wished that his kids would be judged not on the color of their skin but the the content of their character?

I live in an extremely upscale neighborhood in Santa Monica and have been stolen from just the same as you. Does it make my stereotyping of people that I don't have any proof of correct?

I just feel comments such as yours does us no good as a country, especially from someone of your race and sexual orientation is all.
    Yea I don't understand why the guy race and sexuality was mentioned. Or the living in an upscale white neighborhood. I am sorry for your lost though. Since you have proof, take them to Judge Mathis or court

Lifemember

Veteran Poster

These is part of me that says go to Humboldt park and recruit a couple of dudes to wear him the fuck out too... but...

Honestly, the best thing to do is buy one of those cheap pinhole cameras for a couple of hundred bucks. I know EXACTLY how CPD is, and there is a part of me that doubts that even him being on tape would yield many results.

What a lot of people in this thread don't realize is, if your house is broken into, yea, you're more cautious, but you never really know the next time you are going to be hit. Its your home. Its like saying "Why would you not lock your door when you shower because you know someone has been getting in and out of your house" Its your home. You live there. You really don't think to live like you have a theiving roommate when its just you. be realistic...

Camera seems like the best option, or talking to the landlord and convincing him that to get those tenants out. Let someone else get robbed. If he's not there as much, then he's not likely to go across town to rob you as often. Hope everything works out

Silver Poster

Perfect example of CPD

Lifemember

Rookie Poster

Hate to say it but you go na have to get gangsta with his ass. Ypu did all you could legaly but that only gets you so far catch his ass alone and let him know whats up. You dont even have to use violence just let him know you not to be fucked with and if he tries you again he wont live to do it again.

The same situation happened to this cab driver i knew he had just moved to a house in a bad part of town one day he noticed his hubcaps was missi g and there were always these gangsta looki g kids hanging out on the street. The next day he cornered one of them and told him he may not be the one who stole his hubcaps but he sure as hell knows who did and if he didnt have his shit back first thing in the morning he was going to pay. Well he said next morn he woke up his hubcaps were on his porch. You got to get hood with these lil kids today otherwise they go na take you for pussy and fuck over you.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thickjimmy
    Hate to say it but you go na have to get gangsta with his ass. Ypu did all you could legaly but that only gets you so far catch his ass alone and let him know whats up. You dont even have to use violence just let him know you not to be fucked with and if he tries you again he wont live to do it again.

The same situation happened to this cab driver i knew he had just moved to a house in a bad part of town one day he noticed his hubcaps was missi g and there were always these gangsta looki g kids hanging out on the street. The next day he cornered one of them and told him he may not be the one who stole his hubcaps but he sure as hell knows who did and if he didnt have his shit back first thing in the morning he was going to pay. Well he said next morn he woke up his hubcaps were on his porch. You got to get hood with these lil kids today otherwise they go na take you for pussy and fuck over you.
    Lol, maybe I need to move out of my state. Apparently in other states they will not have you in a chain gang for threatening children.

No, nope, never, maybe