Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Phone Harassment

I have had a guy calling me over the yrears, 3 at least, and harasses me. Now the asshole never blocks his number so it always shows up. Then one time the asshole e-mailed me, and the dumb faggot has his first and last name in the signature. I have his first and last name. phone number and e-mail address, what can I do. I almost posted it here and said "have fun guys!!"" can I???So far tonite he has called 7 times. He does this every few months. I missed the call because I was on webcam and when i called back, he thought i was a different girl. guess he likes to play on the phone. sounds like he is older like in his 50's so this is not some kid playing on the phone. What can I do to tach him a lesson??

Gold Poster

Why not just contact and report it to the police.

Silver Poster

^
    Because Vanessa doesn't seem like the "Stop or I'm gonna call the fuckin police on you *cry*" type of girl.

Professional Poster

I say you should tell him to meet you somewhere in public, like a cafe, walk up to him kick him in the nuts and say "now that's what I call heavy breathing"

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Or you can do what Jennifer Justice did and post his number in a few Craigslist m4m ads. Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

5 Star Poster

report to your phone provider/email provider about nusiance calls/messages.

Professional Poster

Block it at the effing company.

You can call it and it is possible.

I have a person in another forum basically begging for my number, and that's why I never give it out.

I know you might be in a different situation, but I'm extremely selective on who gets my #, and I'm glad I'm that way...

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    I say you should tell him to meet you somewhere in public, like a cafe, walk up to him kick him in the nuts and say "now that's what I call heavy breathing"
    Thats a stupid idea. He calls girls and makes appointments and never shows, why the fuck would he meet me in public if he wont in private
    When I had my yahoo group of over 10,000 members I would post the numbers in my group and tell guys to call and cuss him out
    . Yahoo shut my group down

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    ^
    Because Vanessa doesn't seem like the "Stop or I'm gonna call the fuckin police on you *cry*" type of girl.
    Calling the police would solve the problem though,posting the number will only entertain a few people and who says that the guy won't start making personal visits to her for posting his info.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Or you can post his pics and his email with a phone number to this site:

http://www.ratemyfaceadult.com/index.cfm

With a caption that he likes a big cock up his ass! And have the gay men harass him on your behalf day in and day out.

That's what I did with a guy who annoyed me online. LOL

Another great Idea is find out where he works. Give him at call at work and when the operatopr picks up..Ask her/him to page the guy who like shemales. Lmao

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol