Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by whatislove

On the flipside, the ONLY man I致e been in love with is a middle school counselor.
    Never gave me money, took me shopping, or (fine) wine & dined me.
    A year later, I知 not nearly over this man.

And I知 SURE I知 not alone.
    If you were in middle school he shouldn't have been letting you drink at all!
    lmao.
    i was 20. its legal. i promise
    u know u just ruined a good fantasy for most the pervs on here. if u listen carefully, u can hear all the blood rishing back to the rest of their body

Silver Poster

I hate being a poor middle class dude.
    Who knew that going to university and pulling $100k made you poor.....fuck!

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

On the flipside, the ONLY man I致e been in love with is a middle school counselor.

lmao.
    Now I know your a girl who can keep a secret! I don't see why some girls have to talk about who they were with and if the were under 17! I won't even tell my best friend about who I'm with and what we did!

<^ . .^>
    ( ゥvゥ )

5 Star Poster

Default Re: MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS

Everything is 2 sided honey.

I could be spending my time with someone much more deserving, and while the sex may be more than satisfactory, its very unfulfilling emotionaally and actually quite depressing the next day.
    it's also YOUR choice , isn't it?

true

as it was her choice to wise up and stop believing the fairytales he was prolly putting in her head.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS

lmao.
    u know u just ruined a good fantasy for most the pervs on here. if u listen carefully, u can hear all the blood rishing back to the rest of their body

nice answer to my 'shattered dreams' comment.
    aww-- you remembered.

Now I know your a girl who can keep a secret! I don't see why some girls have to talk about who they were with and if the were under 17! I won't even tell my best friend about who I'm with and what we did!
    believe what you will :P

Veteran Poster

Default Re: OK

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Men sometimes have that delusion that giving a ts a piece of dick every now and then is keeping her happy. WRONG!
    Am I money hungry because I no longer allow a man just to use me for a dirty sex toy that you only deal with when you are in the mood? Are you there for me when I wanna cuddle and watch tv at 3 am, are you there when I just wanna tell somebody how my day at work went, or something funny I saw on the train on the way home from work. HELL NO. So dont bitch and moan because a bitch wised up and realized she needed to be compenssated for her time with something other than seeing you nutt then leave.
    Ummmm you might wanna find out the details before you go on your rant.

My thing was it wasn't just a piece of ass. We used to go to the movies, out to eat, etc etc....I didn't treat her in any way like a it was just gettn some ass. We never met on those terms. I ended up moving away, not far mind you, but far enough where I cant just up and pop in any time any day of the week. We werent able to chill as much and she knew that but damn, where does this whole money thing come from? I still tried to see her whenever I was in the area and now this. And I never said she was a representative for teh community but it happens all the time. They throw away opportunity for money. Maybe she just wasnt into me anymore, but there was no sign of that in all the time we'd spent together and on the phone. Just seemed money hungry.

Reality is perception.

Default Re: MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    Damnit!!!! Im so tired of this community being so infatuated with money. Yeah I know, who doesnt love money, but thats not what I mean. Theres this TS I used to chill with all the time and now all the sudden when I hit her up, shes like, "How much money you got?". I said are you serious? When did things get this way? She says things always been that way. Then I say but when did they get that way with me? Acting fuckin brand new. For me its like I knew you before you fuckin "made it", and now that you got your little 15 min, you act like your too good for anyone. Ohhhh, it just infuriates me. All I'm sayin is dont forget where you came from. Whatever happened to being humble?
    "MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES"? Just because an old friend won't give your cheap ass the free sex you think you are owed? Look fool, obviously she is no longer interested in having sex with a loser. So like most losers who are unable to charm a girl into bed, you must pay up if you want to get laid. But it seems as if you're hungry for cock but cheap about your own money.

Your hypocritical whining is pathetic.

Default Re: OK

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Men sometimes have that delusion that giving a ts a piece of dick every now and then is keeping her happy. WRONG!
    Am I money hungry because I no longer allow a man just to use me for a dirty sex toy that you only deal with when you are in the mood? Are you there for me when I wanna cuddle and watch tv at 3 am, are you there when I just wanna tell somebody how my day at work went, or something funny I saw on the train on the way home from work. HELL NO. So dont bitch and moan because a bitch wised up and realized she needed to be compenssated for her time with something other than seeing you nutt then leave.
    Ummmm you might wanna find out the details before you go on your rant.

My thing was it wasn't just a piece of ass. We used to go to the movies, out to eat, etc etc....I didn't treat her in any way like a it was just gettn some ass. We never met on those terms. I ended up moving away, not far mind you, but far enough where I cant just up and pop in any time any day of the week. We werent able to chill as much and she knew that but damn, where does this whole money thing come from? I still tried to see her whenever I was in the area and now this. And I never said she was a representative for teh community but it happens all the time. They throw away opportunity for money. Maybe she just wasnt into me anymore, but there was no sign of that in all the time we'd spent together and on the phone. Just seemed money hungry.
    I see I see... you know I have my bullshit blockers shades on right?

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!