Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I thought we wanted to promote entreprenurial initiative.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

Tricks aka tranny chasers come in all forms, they come young and hot and old and dumpy. If a dude likes you because you got a cock then he is not into you, he is into your cock. Charge the coins and get what you can, you are an object not a person to them.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Tricks aka tranny chasers come in all forms, they come young and hot and old and dumpy. If a dude likes you because you got a cock then he is not into you, he is into your cock. Charge the coins and get what you can, you are an object not a person to them.
    aaaand that ends today's session Class, have a nice day.

Default Re: MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    Damnit!!!! Im so tired of this community being so infatuated with money. Yeah I know, who doesnt love money, but thats not what I mean. Theres this TS I used to chill with all the time and now all the sudden when I hit her up, shes like, "How much money you got?". I said are you serious? When did things get this way? She says things always been that way. Then I say but when did they get that way with me? Acting fuckin brand new. For me its like I knew you before you fuckin "made it", and now that you got your little 15 min, you act like your too good for anyone. Ohhhh, it just infuriates me. All I'm sayin is dont forget where you came from. Whatever happened to being humble?
    Everything is 2 sided honey. I dont wanna assume that u treat her like a whore so she chose to treat u like a trick, but this happens wayy too often in this community. Mabe she's just standing up for herself and if she is, good for her! Maybe she's tired of being treated like an object.

i've been in this situation myself too, SEVERAL times! Where a guy goes months without contact, and suddenly one night at 2am i get a call saying "baby i miss u i wanna come over" Nigga wont even bring ova a bottle of pepsi, but he wanna lay up in my crib, drink my liquor etc. I could be spending my time with someone much more deserving, and while the sex may be more than satisfactory, its very unfulfilling emotionaally and actually quite depressing the next day.

So ask yourself, have u done anything to deserve this kind of treatment? Or maybe, u can ask her yourself.

And dont generalize on ALL tgirls, maybe if those r the types of girls ur attracting, u may wanna rethink the way u r treating them.

u seem like one of the typical hot youg guys that have the mind set of "she's lucky that im even interested in her" News flash baby she doesnt owe u anything

Professional Poster

If a dude likes you because you got a cock then he is not into you, he is into your cock.
    A lot of GG say the same thing. Just replace cock with pussy.

Veteran Poster

If a dude likes you because you got a cock then he is not into you, he is into your cock.
    A relationship founded on what you are, rather than who you are, is built on sand.

But remember that works both ways.

Make your voice count - free Aung San Suu Kyi

if a guy wont date a tranny because she has a penis, does it mean he's chasing after females just because they have a pussy?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    if a guy wont date a tranny because she has a penis, does it mean he's chasing after females just because they have a pussy?
    is that a real question?
    to which you dont know the answer..

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    is that a real question?
    to which you dont know the answer..
    idk i had a bit of a revelation andf then it passed. i think so much emphasis goes into transexuals genitalia. i have all these thoughts in my head and for the first time i cant really express them

this is a topic for the other thread i got confused, maybe i need a drink im starting to think too much i hate HA YOU GUYS MAKE ME THINK! lol