Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES!!!!

Damnit!!!! Im so tired of this community being so infatuated with money. Yeah I know, who doesnt love money, but thats not what I mean. Theres this TS I used to chill with all the time and now all the sudden when I hit her up, shes like, "How much money you got?". I said are you serious? When did things get this way? She says things always been that way. Then I say but when did they get that way with me? Acting fuckin brand new. For me its like I knew you before you fuckin "made it", and now that you got your little 15 min, you act like your too good for anyone. Ohhhh, it just infuriates me. All I'm sayin is dont forget where you came from. Whatever happened to being humble?

Reality is perception.

Professional Poster

Humility doesn't pay the bills

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Professional Poster

i guess being humble doesn't pay your rent..lol

Veteran Poster

It takes two to play the game. When men decide not to put themselves in a position to get played by women, the humility will return.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    Damnit!!!! Im so tired of this community being so infatuated with money. Yeah I know, who doesnt love money, but thats not what I mean. Theres this TS I used to chill with all the time and now all the sudden when I hit her up, shes like, "How much money you got?". I said are you serious? When did things get this way? She says things always been that way. Then I say but when did they get that way with me? Acting fuckin brand new. For me its like I knew you before you fuckin "made it", and now that you got your little 15 min, you act like your too good for anyone. Ohhhh, it just infuriates me. All I'm sayin is dont forget where you came from. Whatever happened to being humble?
    Not for anything but maybe the reason your tg friend has changed is because most (if not all) the guys that she's met was only using her for sex? I'm sure most girls here can relate and agree cos we've all gone through that phase at some point. Guys don't even keep in touch (after the 'initial' meet) but when their 'need' arise they suddenly call and remember you.

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster

your sig. says : "Reality is perception."

because of 1 TS you blame the whole community?

BritneyBoykins

fuck her! you hit it already..

good boy

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Humility doesn't pay the bills
    Or pay for breast implats, or facial feminization, or nose jobs, or hormones, SRS, or face lifts. I as well have been shocked by some of the big ego's coming from so many women who demand kindness, understanding and equality.

Cynaide...living dead inside

You mean... What happened to getting your closeted fantasy fulfillments met for free?

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Platinum Poster

Sorry it didn’t work out for you.
    But she is not an official representative of the ‘community’!

Just last night I was contacted by a man I briefly dated.
    He used to proudly tooted his horn all the time ‘I’m not a fuckin trick’, when referring to money hungry t-girls. And why he wouldn’t date them.
    For unrelated reasons, I did not click with this man.
    Despite the fact that every time we went out, he took me shopping, we ate at amazing places, and offered me cash (just because he ‘liked me’ and knew I’m a struggling college student).
    He constantly inferred how much money he has, how expensive and lavish his lifestyle is. And of course, how I could share it with him if we were to get serious.
    To me, it didn’t matter, we didn’t click. After a few dates, I backed away.

He’s been calling and texting me since, asking to see me again.
    But last night he offers what I consider sex for money.
    Whenever my money is low, I come over, get a BJ, spend the night, and come back home a richer girl
    I let him know that although I appreciate the offer, I hope to never be that desperate.
    The offer itself made me feel crappy. (so here I am venting about it)

On the flipside, the ONLY man I’ve been in love with is a middle school counselor.
    Never gave me money, took me shopping, or (fine) wine & dined me.
    A year later, I’m not nearly over this man.

And I’m SURE I’m not alone.