Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    I love my cock! Im glad i wasnt born female! I love being a TS wouldnt have it any other way!
    same here.
    growing up I always imagined myself being a lovely girl with a big cock.
    I love being transsexual also.
    Perfection!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Im glad i wasnt born female! I love being a TS wouldnt have it any other way!
    thats really interesting.
    so when you were a boy growing up, did you imagine being a woman,
    or being a transsexual?

[edit]
    ...or did you have no cross-gender feelings at all?
    Some boys grow up imagining themselves having sex with men.
    For them, a cross-gender lifestyle is, quite literally, a means to an end.
    While that may or may not be true, i hope you werent assuming that thats Jennifer's case.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    I love my cock! Im glad i wasnt born female! I love being a TS wouldnt have it any other way!
    same here.
    growing up I always imagined myself being a lovely girl with a big cock.
    I love being transsexual also.
    Perfection!
    oh my goodness. thats the first time i've heard something like this.

In fact, i remember watching Ricki Lake, Jenny Jones & all that as a kid.
    when i WOULD see TG guests looking and acting fierce, it was a deterrent from wanting to be TRANS.
    i had natural feelings towards becoming female (like my friends and women i looked up to -especially TLC :P -).

In my prepubescent mind, i figured i simply wouldnt try to be a woman if the closest thing i could get to it was what i saw on TV.

It wasnt until i discovered the internet, that i realized that i could certainly live as a female one day- undetected and unquestioned.

5 Star Poster

This indeed is a very interesting topic...not to knock this board--which i read alot--but rarely is there an intelligent and interesting thread...
    BTW__I too am guilty of starting or participating in less than intellectual threads here!

But this is interesting..because SO many transgendered people here are SO critical of men who are aroused by the idea of a woman with a cock--calling them faggots--cockhounds etc..
    Its so TOTALLY unnecessary and frankly super-hypocritical for these women -who were born as men and are having SEX with men--to exhibit what i see as clearly homophobic behavior..
    But there is a tendency for many women here to suggest that all in life is an means to the end of SRS--and that the cock is 'evil" i some way..

So it is VERY interesting that Jenn paris--OF ALL PEOPLE-- makes that statement..After all-shes considered to be one of the hottest and most feminine and passable women on here--and then she comes out and says that not only is she not ashamed of her cock--she LOVES it..
    I think thats cool. Though she always has seemed like a level headed person.

But I find this discussion gratifying..because, not only is it inherently interesting to discover that some of the women like their cocks--(even the hot passable and fem ones), but it also sheds light on the men who admire them...if a gorgeous woman like jennifer likes her cock--then those of us who are attracted to sexy women who have cocks--are validated as well...Not that I need anyone's validation..I will admit freely here to anyone that I consider myself straight --yet am totally turned on by a sexy women with a cock-but i find it interesting nonethe less. I guess what Im saying is that if goddess jen paris says its ok--who will argue??

And its also fascinating that women like Alyssa 87--also a beauty and one of the coolest chicks on this board for sure--is surprised to hear this..

But you'll notice that she accepts this discovery with curiosity--not with judgement and paranoia--like some of the girls here undoubtedly will---cause Alyssa is smart as a whip --and just totally cool all the way around..

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness

I am with Jen on this one thats my thoughts .. I like to think of myself as a 3rd sex Back in Egytptian times Transsexuals were worshipped as godesses

LH xx
    Yep, i think the same way!

Never been ashamed about my cock and never will...

I'm proud about who i am.

Kisses and hugs, Kirsten
    My fantasy 2 men, one cooking one cleaning.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kirsten_Hershe/

5 Star Poster

I'm still thinking about this thread...
    Not to be cynical--because Jen P seems like a pretty straightforward person from everything ive ever read that shes written--but do you think
    (and jennifer--please feel free to chime in) that shes being totally genuine or is she just working it and trying to get us guys all worked up..?

on a separate note--and I adress this to the girls--particularly alyssa.
    (cause responses from some of the nasty hating girls here have no relevance to me).

how do you REALLY feel about guys who obviously like your cocks..?
    Does it disgust you? please tell the truth.
    Do you have disdain for all of the guys who lust after you?

jenn--can you have contemt for a guy who wants to suck your cock--when you yourself love it?

sorry to be crass--just trying to express a question...

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum
    I'm still thinking about this thread...
    Not to be cynical--because Jen P seems like a pretty straightforward person from everything ive ever read that shes written--but do you think
    (and jennifer--please feel free to chime in) that shes being totally genuine or is she just working it and trying to get us guys all worked up..?

on a separate note--and I adress this to the girls--particularly alyssa.
    (cause responses from some of the nasty hating girls here have no relevance to me).

how do you REALLY feel about guys who obviously like your cocks..?
    Does it disgust you? please tell the truth.
    Do you have disdain for all of the guys who lust after you?

jenn--can you have contemt for a guy who wants to suck your cock--when you yourself love it?

sorry to be crass--just trying to express a question...
    Oh, its fine.
    I'm a relaist!

For as long as i have this dick, it will be in use.
    For work and play.

Theres a big difference between a guy that wants to please me (and obviously that includes making me cum),
    and a guy that is looking to be dominated by a dick and treated like a bitch.
    The latter isnt happening. I like giving control, and being the bitch. and thats how its gonna be.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    interesting..... opcorn
    Cosigned But with a drink also :P

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    interesting..... opcorn
    interestng how Ruby?

how do YOU feel about a guy who wants to be "dominated by a dick and treated like a bitch?

this topic is interetsing