Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    I love my cock! Im glad i wasnt born female! I love being a TS wouldnt have it any other way!

I am with Jen on this one thats my thoughts .. I like to think of myself as a 3rd sex Back in Egytptian times Transsexuals were worshipped as godesses

LH xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    I love my cock! Im glad i wasnt born female! I love being a TS wouldnt have it any other way!
    that was the sexiest thing i have read a TS type on this board.
    It is sexy, but also confusing as hell

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    that was the sexiest thing i have read a TS type on this board.
    It is sexy, but also confusing as hell
    confusing who?

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Not to offend anyone, but I thought transwomen always wanted SRS. I was just unaware that some are not interested in SRS. I always thought that a woman who gets FFS, breast implants, and does all these things to make themselve appear like a GG would follow through with SRS.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Not to offend anyone, but I thought transwomen always wanted SRS. I was just unaware that some are not interested in SRS. I always thought that a woman who gets FFS, breast implants, and does all these things to make themselve appear like a GG would follow through with SRS.
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

the risks with srs are high, the suicde rate in post transwomen is extremely high....

For many if they are not at all bothered by their penis why go through the risk of surgery for the sake of it..

myself i dont see any added benefit to my life/well being by having a designer vagina...I could happily live the resot of my life with my penis attached and never use it again ..

For others they hate their penis and have done all their life so the path is clear for them ...

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

It's a lot more complicated than that. What you are describing is the classic transsexual-- the Benjamin Type 5 or 6. For these women what you are saying is true; their route to SRS tends to be as direct as they can manage it.

However, there are many transgendered people who do not fit these types and you really can't tell from the outside what they might be. Indeed it may not be clear to the woman herself.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness

For many if they are not at all bothered by their penis why go through the risk of surgery for the sake of it..
    because tucking and duct taping every day can be a bitch..lol

no but really, it all depends on the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    the risks with srs are high, the suicde rate in post transwomen is extremely high....
    Well, that depends on what you call high. The highest estimate I have seen (among post-ops) is 1.9% which is certainly very high relative to the general population, but is significantly lower than the rate of suicide amongst untreated transsexuals.

Every study I have seen shows that most GRS surgeries are a success, with the lowest being 71% and the highest over 90%.

Naturally, of course, GRS is not for everyone, nor should it be suggested that it should be; but in clinical terms, in appropriate cases, it is remarkably successful.

There's a lot of people in here, with all kinds of different bents. I'm sure if you look hard enough, odds are that you'll find someone who matches whatever psychobabble niche you're wondering about. I haven't seen any evidence of a lockstep mindset on anything in here. Let me know if there's a unanimous consensus on someone to speak for the collective psyche of "T-Girls".

I'd have to get a lot more ladies on the couch to cum up with a definitive answer to the subject of penis shame. Or maybe not so definitive. Butteye think it might be fun, if not enlightening, to delve into the issue, or vice versa. I'll make my services available to any & all ladies who like to test their shame limits, for the sake of research of course.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~