Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    I'm surprised he didn't use the:" i have a big cock"..line.
    righhtt? the night is still young....

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Game- F

Tact- F

Effort- C

SMH
    The days off true pimps and macks are over.
    Ah well. Hows life otherwise ruby?
    Could b better
    Could b worse
    All in all im Chillin
    TY 4 askin

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Its his loss,oh by the way,were you spanked before or during this encounter,your cheeks seem rather red.
    ummm i dont remember we were pretty drunk lol. i think they were just grabbing my ass and squeezing it a lot, either that or he was just really beating it up. i hadnt noticed the redness b4 lol

You didn't notice that you couldn't sit right all day long?

Actually, forget it...if he did his job right, you probably couldn't do that anyways, lol.

Platinum Poster

Ruby has excellent recovery time.

she knows what shes doing.. clearly

Quote Originally Posted by dan_yearsgone83

Actually, forget it...if he did his job right, you probably couldn't do that anyways, lol.
    guess u missed the memo: Ruby is a size queen

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_yearsgone83

guess u missed the memo: Ruby is a size queen
    Probably sitting in that stack of mail on my kitchen table, as opposed to sitting on a male stack on your kitchen table.

wokka wokka

Professional Poster

Tricks can be fools. I had some guy call me last night offering me $150 for 2 hours. I said lol to that, told him if a tranny is charging $150 for anything more then a few minutes that should be a red flag.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Tricks can be fools. I had some guy call me last night offering me $150 for 2 hours. I said lol to that, told him if a tranny is charging $150 for anything more then a few minutes that should be a red flag.
    dont u hate the clients who call and sound creepy, then ask u for the hotel room number and u know damn well they're not gonna show up, or they think they can just waltz up in whatever time they want. Then when u tell them call me from the parking lot, they think you're playing games lol. Of course they never show up and they never call either

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    dont u hate the clients who call and sound creepy, then ask u for the hotel room number and u know damn well they're not gonna show up, or they think they can just waltz up in whatever time they want. Then when u tell them call me from the parking lot, they think you're playing games lol. Of course they never show up and they never call either
    ]

Girl gag the other day I had that shit, I gave the last bit of directions and was waiting for a knock. Then I get a text saying he dont feel comfortable. I text him back "you have 10 minutes to get here, if you dont then I will call the cops n tell them I have a stalker and am afraid cause of things like the craigs list murders" long story short the mother fucker showed up, I answered the door naked giving body lol, he paid the coins lol.