Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

I find it funny how he continued the conversation as if there was more to say.

i need to post mines, and ruby that boy rich his sn is like richv255 or some shit. hit me up with the same ish, how hes looking for a tranny girlfriend, mind u he only talks about sex. kiki the boys are.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaMei
    i need to post mines, and ruby that boy rich his sn is like richv255 or some shit. hit me up with the same ish, how hes looking for a tranny girlfriend, mind u he only talks about sex. kiki the boys are.
    yep thats HIM honey. The boys b thinking we're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaMei
    yep thats HIM honey. The boys b thinking we're stupid.
    then when u say baby u got coins? they gag, and wanna read...
    but they were just looking to bust a nut in the first place.

or the ones who read like the girls "u aint a real girl anyway"... "i dont like trannys, i just wanted to see if youll suck my dick". kikiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    lol i usually try to give ppl the benefit of the doubt. Most guys complain that girls are shady and jaded and its because of people like this. i could tell what he was about from the very beginning of the convo but i didnt want to assume and start going all tranny psycho on him. I'll entertain certain convo's when i have the available time
    That is exactly how I feel. If I have the time, I give them the benefit of the doubt. But many times, after a compliment or two, which I politely thank them for, they start trying control the convo so we are discussing sex. I tell them immediately, "Baby, you can talk about that stuff in person, not on the phone. So you seem like a nice guy. When will you be here with your donation? That way we talk freely, and maybe even more..."

I hate when guys try to worm free phone sex from you.

down they b ttrying it especially the late night callers, trying to sound all sexy and shyt mumbling and shyt sounding all robotic

Rookie Poster

250/h in n-y. u just gave me an idea ^^

Ok so this guy was gonna bust a load just lookin at yo face on cam LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Ive noticed most guys who talk a lot on phone, email and chat are mostly time wasters and bullocks. Most of the real,professional and good clients doesnt talk a lot. They usually just give you a call and setup an apointment instantly in less than a minute.