Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

That previous post was a joke..hope you got it.

In regards to "I fail to see how potentially getting your arse kicked would have been light though?"
    Well growing up certain ways you tend to make light of "fucked up" situations to stop from going crazy. I don't know your background or how you were raised...but many people raised in a similar situation as myself do that sometimes. Its not meant for all to understand. I joke with my family about when we were too poor to buy food and would go a couple of days without it as a child. I know some people can't see the humor in that, but those of us that have come a long way from government cheese can. Especially when I consider the place I am in right now with my life...I can laugh all day at the crazy things that have happened...way worse than fighting in a club (wasn't the first time that happened).
    Oh so you put it there, to expect that answer - jolly good. I fail to see how potentially getting your arse kicked would have been light though?
    This site is not mine - it's something we all use, therefore we'd all be victims - not to be pedantic but it's completely different from complaining about my site.
    re 40 yr old virgin - classic![/quote]

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    Im not that aggressive man im just a huge animal rights person, im going to say that people can do whatever they want be dont hurt animals in the process!
    I agree - so is it ok for people to clip ears and tails?
    What if the animal is not getting hurt?
    seanchai

nope that isnt ok,animals dont have the same sense as us, they dont know what the hell is going on!
    Not even spidy sense?
    I think animals do know what's going on - a hell of a lot more than some people on here! Have you ever had a dog?
    seanchai
    HELL NO DUDE!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Im not that aggressive man im just a huge animal rights person, im going to say that people can do whatever they want be dont hurt animals in the process!
    seanchai

nope that isnt ok,animals dont have the same sense as us, they dont know what the hell is going on!
    Not even spidy sense?
    I think animals do know what's going on - a hell of a lot more than some people on here! Have you ever had a dog?
    seanchai
    HELL NO DUDE!
    Not sexually, homer - as a pet?
    seanchai

Junior Poster

seanchai

Not even spidy sense?
    seanchai
    HELL NO DUDE!
    Not sexually, homer - as a pet?
    seanchai
    lol sorry man misread it, no man i dont have any when i was smaller i did, i wouldnt want one now because i couldnt give it the time it needs!

Then you should know they're pretty smart, very aware, emotional and rarely do what they don't want to do!
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Then you should know they're pretty smart, very aware, emotional and rarely do what they don't want to do!
    seanchai
    Ok,Glad to hear that,you sound like you really love animals(not in that way)!

Rookie Poster

Default Hold on a minute.

I know I'm joining this a bit late, but I happen to like beastiality vid. And Hell knows I love T-girls. This is like a dream come true for anyone who has more than one fetish and for a brief period, they collide.
    For example, "shemales in latex" and "latex fetish without domination".
    Don't get me wrong, there is a strong argument for not exploiting animals, but when I see animal sex, I get turned on. T-girls having sex with them is even better.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Only thing I am disturbed is that Fido's getting more action than me. :P

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    Looks like a brazilian film they get real kiny down there.
    I wouldnt be suprised if there was a shemale scat movie aswell.

Don't be surprised - there are shemale scat videos. Check out this link and ye shall find them.

http://www.scatinbrazil.com/

Even these guys (MFX video, notorious fetish film producer) don't do bestiality videos.

Default Re: Hold on a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by LeesaCD
    I know I'm joining this a bit late, but I happen to like beastiality vid. And Hell knows I love T-girls. This is like a dream come true for anyone who has more than one fetish and for a brief period, they collide.
    For example, "shemales in latex" and "latex fetish without domination".
    Don't get me wrong, there is a strong argument for not exploiting animals, but when I see animal sex, I get turned on. T-girls having sex with them is even better.
    Your Welsh of course you like animal videos. Sheep?
    seanchai