Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    Im not that aggressive man im just a huge animal rights person, im going to say that people can do whatever they want be dont hurt animals in the process!
    I agree - so is it ok for people to clip ears and tails?
    What if the animal is not getting hurt?
    seanchai

Gold Poster

Hmmmm. ...Interesting exchanges.

... I was wondering how much the dogs are paid ? Do they make more when doing it with a GG ?

(just kidding)

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Im not that aggressive man im just a huge animal rights person, im going to say that people can do whatever they want be dont hurt animals in the process!
    seanchai

nope that isnt ok,animals dont have the same sense as us, they dont know what the hell is going on!

A new meaning to giving the dog a bone... or is it
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson

To understand this, you would have to be able to fully understand my philosophy on morals. Once again I base it from Kant's moral philosophy and the idea of the rational and irrational. The philosophy has many components and I don't have the time really to speak of that here. It would be more of a face to face intellectual conservation....more than likely after a few.
    I addressed the points I deemed valid for me..sorry if it wasn't many.
    Fair'nuff - I'll pass on on the lecture thanks, I'd go back to school if I wanted to take philosophy.
    We can play devil's advocate all day. You make yourself out to be the victim when YOU just happen throw in the Christian majority comment about people trying to "hold a brother down" and end your site.
    I never stated to end my site. I stated this site.
    My point stands, if you want to ban something like this, then where does it stop? You may as well side with those people as that's the direction you're taking.

You also stated I should spend more time on other things than trying to stop bestiality.
    Well when I'm not fighting the evil-doers of bestiality...I work with youth that have been affected by gang-violence and attempt to reform them. I almost got my ass kicked (big fight) for standing up for a transsexual in the club a little while ago against some thugs that probably would have shot at me had we not been around so many people...Damn morals.
    Good for you - yet entirely irrelevant to this posting (and second time I've read this incident in this forum, which leads me to believe, you enjoyed you're heroism just a little bit and it wasn't only altruistic?

seanchai
    What the hell...I knew you would say something on that last comment..the whole heroism...I was just making light of the whole situation right there and this thread. As far as "this site" "that site"...I think you got what I meant so there really is no use debating that. Bed time.

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Junior Poster

You all should go see the "40 Year Old Virgin"...there's a horse fucking joke in it....kinda funny

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

seanchai

nope that isnt ok,animals dont have the same sense as us, they dont know what the hell is going on!
    Not even spidy sense?
    I think animals do know what's going on - a hell of a lot more than some people on here! Have you ever had a dog?
    seanchai

Junior Poster

By the way I don't usually get into fights in clubs with a bunch of young thugs so I can go back to the HUNGANGELS forum and enjoy bragging about how much fun fighting and being a hero is.
    Really wasn't fun. It sucked actually. But hey, what are you gonna do about it. There are alot more fucked up things in life than that.

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

To understand this, you would have to be able to fully understand my philosophy on morals. Once again I base it from Kant's moral philosophy and the idea of the rational and irrational. The philosophy has many components and I don't have the time really to speak of that here. It would be more of a face to face intellectual conservation....more than likely after a few.
    I addressed the points I deemed valid for me..sorry if it wasn't many.
    Fair'nuff - I'll pass on on the lecture thanks, I'd go back to school if I wanted to take philosophy.
    We can play devil's advocate all day. You make yourself out to be the victim when YOU just happen throw in the Christian majority comment about people trying to "hold a brother down" and end your site.
    I never stated to end my site. I stated this site.
    My point stands, if you want to ban something like this, then where does it stop? You may as well side with those people as that's the direction you're taking.

You also stated I should spend more time on other things than trying to stop bestiality.
    Well when I'm not fighting the evil-doers of bestiality...I work with youth that have been affected by gang-violence and attempt to reform them. I almost got my ass kicked (big fight) for standing up for a transsexual in the club a little while ago against some thugs that probably would have shot at me had we not been around so many people...Damn morals.
    Good for you - yet entirely irrelevant to this posting (and second time I've read this incident in this forum, which leads me to believe, you enjoyed you're heroism just a little bit and it wasn't only altruistic?

seanchai
    What the hell...I knew you would say something on that last comment..the whole heroism...I was just making light of the whole situation right there and this thread. As far as "this site" "that site"...I think you got what I meant so there really is no use debating that. Bed time.
    Oh so you put it there, to expect that answer - jolly good. I fail to see how potentially getting your arse kicked would have been light though?
    This site is not mine - it's something we all use, therefore we'd all be victims - not to be pedantic but it's completely different from complaining about my site.
    re 40 yr old virgin - classic!

Junior Poster

Seanchai (if that is your name) You know how I know you're gay? I saw you make a spinach dip in a loaf of sour dough bread once.

We went to Tijuana, Mexico, you know? And we thought it would be fun, you know, to go to a show. Everybody says you gotta check out one of these shows. And... it's a woman fuckin' a horse. We get there and we think it's gonna be awesome and... it is not as cool as it sounds like it's gonna be. It's kinda gross.
    You think "A woman fuckin' a horse" and you get there and... it's a woman fucking a horse.
    It was really giving it to her. And you know what? To be honest I just felt bad for her, we all just felt bad for her. I kinda felt bad for the horse!

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!