Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

The shit is beyond sick and disgraceful. And someone tell who would put there exposed dick anywhere near the mouth of a damn dog? Thats some bad shit waiting to happen ya'know.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I'm not saying it's acceptable but "glady (!?!) kicking someones head in" is pretty sick also.
    Go and get riled up about something truly disgusting not a sexual fetish which based on our likes/dislikes is unacceptable.
    I can make a list if you want.
    seanchai

TS Zone Scenario:
    Imagine the last time you got with a sexy TS, that you were not quite familiar with. A night consisting of maddening, screaming and unfathomable orgasms. The next day after being drained of all your faculties; you scroll through your normal online merry day and find your girlie is on the cover of a DVD. There's a dog sucking her rock hard dick (the same rock hard dick you just sucked), a horse with a 20 inch dick fucking her up the ass (the same amazingly loose ass you just fucked), and a butt ugly monkey squatted over her face as her tongue roams across his ass and balls (the same tongue that was just passionately shoved down your throat).
    You have just entered the Twilight Zone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Maybe this world is another planet’s Hell.
    Aldous Huxley

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I am as open minded as they come- but the line has to be drawn somewhere and it is with consenting adults.

I have seen and done some pretty interesting things in my life- and have seen alot of stuff i find just gross- like brown or roman showers- but that involves two (or more) consenting adults.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Apart from the potential abuse of animals, I really don't give a shit one way or another. Plenty of animals are used or "abused" in mainstream entertainment, these animals are just performing body functions as far as they're concerned, no different to taking a shit.
    They don't have an embarressment factor, they're not going to go back to the farmyard and get ridiculed by the other farm animals...or are they!

There is a hell of a lot more abuse going on in the adult entertainment than Rover getting his rocks off, if someone is into poop, puke, animal, etc then leave them to it as long as nobody is getting hurt and the animals aren't getting hurt.

seanchai

You are definately right about a lot of animals being abused for entertainment purposes-I am not a fan of circuses that use animals, or venues like that as well where animals are being exploited to do things that have no value but entertain humans- it has been documented that a lot of those places do not treat their animals very well.

www.TransexualStarr.com

Junior Poster

Wow!
    What a thread...I'm at a loss for words !
    wait a sec...
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    Quote Originally Posted by tubgirl
    That is some sick shit,why in the hell would you bring that up you into it or something if so you are a sad piece of crap!

this coming from a guy who posts on a shemale forum

Ok go fuck a dog,you sound like that is normal for you, dont compare fucking animals to posting on a transsexual forum!
    fuck off man. i wanted to make a point and i did. you called thread starter a piece of crap just because he posted it. wouldn't that be labeling?

and by the way, jackass, the topic was clearly marked in the title. it's not liked you were tricked into looking at it....

Just because it is posted does not mean it is right.

What if someone posted a pedophille post? I am not equating the two-
    but beastiality is right up there.

Again-sexual contact should only be with consenting adults-or inatimate objects .

www.TransexualStarr.com

Junior Poster

That is some sick shit,why in the hell would you bring that up you into it or something if so you are a sad piece of crap!

this coming from a guy who posts on a shemale forum

Ok go fuck a dog,you sound like that is normal for you, dont compare fucking animals to posting on a transsexual forum!
    fuck off man. i wanted to make a point and i did. you called thread starter a piece of crap just because he posted it. wouldn't that be labeling?

and by the way, jackass, the topic was clearly marked in the title. it's not liked you were tricked into looking at it....
    Anybody into that sick perverted shit is a piece of crap, stop trying to defend beastality ok?