Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by loren
    In London, there's one camera for every five people. It has no effect on crime because, the Brit cops don't have enough people to watch the cameras and the criminals know it.
    Talk about a little overboard...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Britain To Put CCTV Cameras Inside Private Homes

http://digg.com/tech_news/Britain_To..._Private_Homes
    Wow.

Well that certainly puts a whole new light on Alex Jones...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Why the Fvck are you so concerned with Alex Jones?

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Why the Fvck are you so concerned with Alex Jones?
    This thread concerns huckster and cyberspace laughingstock Alex Jones and the deluded fools like yourself who buy into his ridiculous gibberish. I know this because I started the thread, genius.

The question is why did you choose this thread to post a link that concerns your latest paranoid concerns? Did you somehow think that it would give the ravings of the pied piper of paranoia that you so blindly follow some sort of credibility?

Not bloody likely.

Hey Chef, today I was shopping at the local Conspiracy Nuts 'R' Us and I came across an interesting book "Rules For A Conspiracy". It was written by alex jones . Rule #1 If you put out enough lies, something's bound to be true. Rule #7 Always punctuate your ravings with a bullhorn. Rule #12 Completely ignore anyone who brings evedince contrary to your opinions, because they're part of the government conspiracy. Rule #15 Even if your statements have already been proven false, keep on repeating them. See rule twelve. Rule #23 Always remember to bring a throng of supporters with you if you go to interview (confront and degrade) someone. First of all, you don't ever want to go to jail alone. And, if possible, you can slink away while the cops are busy with your supporters. Rule #29 All authority figures (police, politicians, and even military) who do not share your beliefs are part of the government conspiracy. Also, they are evil. My favorite Rule #19 Always dehumanize anyone who disagrees with you. They are part of government conspiracy.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

Wow.

Well, it just may for some people, Mikey-boy...

BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

Wow.

Well, it just may for some people, Mikey-boy...
    Actually loren's post provides them with all the info they need:

Quote Originally Posted by loren

Hey Chef, today I was shopping at the local Conspiracy Nuts 'R' Us and I came across an interesting book "Rules For A Conspiracy". It was written by alex jones . Rule #1 If you put out enough lies, something's bound to be true. Rule #7 Always punctuate your ravings with a bullhorn. Rule #12 Completely ignore anyone who brings evedince contrary to your opinions, because they're part of the government conspiracy. Rule #15 Even if your statements have already been proven false, keep on repeating them. See rule twelve. Rule #23 Always remember to bring a throng of supporters with you if you go to interview (confront and degrade) someone. First of all, you don't ever want to go to jail alone. And, if possible, you can slink away while the cops are busy with your supporters. Rule #29 All authority figures (police, politicians, and even military) who do not share your beliefs are part of the government conspiracy. Also, they are evil. My favorite Rule #19 Always dehumanize anyone who disagrees with you. They are part of government conspiracy.