Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well... The point is that nobody but conspiracy nuts & those that laugh at them give a shit about Alex Jones.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Quote Originally Posted by loren
    Alex Jones is full of shit.
    What a profound statement... Have any specific info to back this up?
    The fact that the crap that comes out of his mouth matches the crap that comes out of his ass indicates he's full to the top.
    Have any specific points of information to back that up? Just curious
    I watched the documentary, pilgrim. It certainly added to my already low opinion of cyberspace's pied piper of the paranoid and his addled acolytes. The fact that anyone who has defended Jones could watch it without cringing in embarrassment at the buffoon that they've been shilling for(and the sad, sorry lot that are his followers) just shows how far around the bend they(YOU) are...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

"Paranoid delusions are contagious in New World Order, and Alex Jones is patient zero. Bloated almost beyond recognition from his early cable access days, his face a puffy fright-mask of popeyed outrage, Jones leads his minions to the hotel where the annual Bilderberg Conference is taking place. He sees his enemies behind every tree and around every corner - he's continually evading cars he imagines are pursuing him and at one point announces that a nearby bare-shirted bicyclist is clearly Secret Service. When a fire alarm goes off in the hotel just as he's set to call into a talk radio show, it's simply more confirmation that They're Out to Get Him. That he's living the movie in his mind is evident from the references to The Matrix, Star Wars and even Ghostbusters that pepper his rants. "

Platinum Poster

Alex Jones Sues Fans

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...l/Alex%20Jones

LOL...I wonder how our resident Jonestown residents thxtinfoil and El Ninny feel about this shocking turn of events...

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Alex Jones Sues Fans

LOL...I wonder how our resident Jonestown residents thxtinfoil and El Ninny feel about this shocking turn of events...
    That's loyalty for you. A man who dedicates his time, money, labor, and energy to alex jones gets stabbed in the back by his mentor, the profit of doom.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Platinum Poster

I know, talk about drinking the Jonestown kool-aid....

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loren
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Alex Jones Sues Fans

That's loyalty for you. A man who dedicates his time, money, labor, and energy to alex jones gets stabbed in the back by his mentor, the profit of doom.
    LMAO...just caught that...perfect...

Britain To Put CCTV Cameras Inside Private Homes

http://digg.com/tech_news/Britain_To..._Private_Homes

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Britain To Put CCTV Cameras Inside Private Homes

http://digg.com/tech_news/Britain_To..._Private_Homes
    Total 1984, the British are such a bunch of kooks about putting CCTV everywhere.

"£400 million ($668 million) will be spend on installing and monitoring CCTV cameras in the homes of private citizens. Why? To make sure the kids are doing their homework, going to bed early and eating their vegetables"

And the funny thing is... all the CCTV doesn't stop a damn thing. Property theft and assaults are a visible part of daily life in the UK. I lived in a reasonably nice part of London for a couple years(St. Johns Wood, right on the high street).

Did my flat get robbed? Yes.

Was there an external CCTV pointed right at the only entrance to my flat? Yes.

Did I report it to the police(police station only a block and a half from my apartment)? Yes.

Did they catch the thieves? No.

Did my neighbor's flat get robbed 1 week later? Yes.

Did they catch the thieves? No.

Overall I think CCTV has it's place, like in a Subway/Underground system. But sticking CCTV's everywhere is just being a retarded control freak.

In London, there's one camera for every five people. It has no effect on crime because, the Brit cops don't have enough people to watch the cameras and the criminals know it.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.