Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    On US currency there is alatin phrase; "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which translates to "new world order" Also then there's this:
    It translates to "New Order of the Ages". You Tube clips notwithstanding. The pyramid with the all-seeing eye is not a design for the currency. That's the back side of the Great Seal of the United States of America. We started a new order of the ages in 1776, & our undertaking has been approved by the people on this planet who are dragging the empowered into the new order, kicking & screaming if necessary. How many absolute monarchs are left in the world?

You're trying to create a conspiracy where none exists. Well, not you in particular. You're just parroting someone else's paranoia, or more likely their test game to see how much influence they have. Apparently, you've joined the flock. Follow that bell.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Quote Originally Posted by loren
    Alex Jones is full of shit.
    What a profound statement... Have any specific info to back this up?
    The fact that the crap that comes out of his mouth matches the crap that comes out of his ass indicates he's full to the top.
    Have any specific points of information to back that up? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Okay, he ( Alex Jones ) believes that there is a massive world-wide conspiracy being orchestrated by a one-world government [New World Order]. According to him, this "shadow government" basically controlls everything. If anyone gets in their way or tries to expose them, then that person is killed.
    If this is true, then why is he still alive? The answer brings up two points: 1 Either Alex Jones is working for this New World Order or 2 he is a conplete liar and simply making it up.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

On US currency there is alatin phrase; "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which translates to "new world order" Also then there's this:
    It has been already pointed out that that's not the correct translation.
    Bush 41 mentions it here:
    If you read his entire spesch, he points that since there's one superpower (this was right after the fall of the Soviet Union) there must be a new way of looking at foreign policy. Whereas before, there was ballance between Soviet and Western interists. After the colapse of the Soviets, policy would need to be redirected from balance to a system of international justice and equality.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

The point is Alex Jones did not invent the phrase as Chef mike implies.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Default Here's the master game plan for the NWO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sha...Things_to_Come From the end of WW2 to the present the trend is towards economic, social and political integration (one world government) There will be no more sovereign nations. Only one. So who is driving all this? The Bilderbergers.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

No, Alex Jones didn't invent the phrase (he isn't smart enough ) and neither did Al Gore . I couldn't trace who was the first person who used it in a conspiracy context was.

Maybe the reason there's no information on the origins of conspiracy theories is because nobody but conspiracy nuts cares.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

History shows no shortage of conspiracies. The Lincoln and JFK assasinations were clear examples of conspiracies. Iran-Contra would qualify as a conspiracy. The Watergate coverup.... and the list goes on.

That said, Alex Jones see's a conspiracy behind every tree, he's a loose canon. He's pretty much the opposite of main stream media which will not cover conspiracies until you put a gun to it's head.

Does Alex Jones interview respectable members of the public sometimes? Yes he does.... sometimes.

Here's a few non crazies he's interviewed in recent history:
    Joseph Stiglitz
    William Black
    Peter Schiff
    Jesse Ventura
    Ron Paul

That said, if you actually believed everything ever said on the Alex Jones show then you'd be stocking up on guns, ammo, gold, canned goods and garden seeds. LOL , yeah... nutty over reaction. But is that really any worse than much of mainstream media (Bill O'Reily, Sean Hannity, Anderson Cooper, Cambell Brown etc...)?

If you want a high quality show with consistent high quality guests then I'd recommend Bill Moyers on PBS.

Platinum Poster

Of course that's the point you were trying to make....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe