Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default 'New World Order' featuring Alex Jones...

...up close and crazy...in addition it features some great moments with a few of Jones' none too bright acolytes and flunkies...what a sad bunch of misfits...also interesting is footage of another paranoid chap who has devoted his life to tracking the sinister doings of the Bilderbergs...I found Jones' portrayal of himself as some terrible enemy of the government, who constantly sees secret service agents and military intelligence(to name a couple of imagined sightings) following him, to be particularly pathetic and hilarious...one scene has Jones and some fellow conspiracy nuts at the scene of the JFK assassination(as a million others have also been since then)....Jones ominously tells his cohorts to be careful because people are still being "whacked" for doing what they are doing...

I saw it on IFC, here are some reviews and a snippet from one of them:

"Paranoid delusions are contagious in New World Order, and Alex Jones is patient zero. Bloated almost beyond recognition from his early cable access days, his face a puffy fright-mask of popeyed outrage, Jones leads his minions to the hotel where the annual Bilderberg Conference is taking place. He sees his enemies behind every tree and around every corner - he's continually evading cars he imagines are pursuing him and at one point announces that a nearby bare-shirted bicyclist is clearly Secret Service. When a fire alarm goes off in the hotel just as he's set to call into a talk radio show, it's simply more confirmation that They're Out to Get Him. That he's living the movie in his mind is evident from the references to The Matrix, Star Wars and even Ghostbusters that pepper his rants. "

http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/sxsw...-order-review/

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/screen...rld-order.aspx

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Et tu?

You do realize that there's no such thing as bad publicity, right?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Platinum Poster

LMAO...while I have no doubt that this documentary could help the infowars tinfoil militia attract even more wild-eyed converts who desperately want to believe, the lunatic fringe will always find someone to march merrily behind and that's not anything that I'm worried about...the documentary is a hoot...made all the more fascinating becuse there are bona-fide members of the Alex Jones Acorn Academy Army who have been known to haunt this very forum...

Platinum Poster

LMFAO...our resident Jonestown shills have been so quiet lately...so please allow me...the sky is indeed falling people...no wonder tinfoil wearing trannie chasers like thxtinfoil and El Ninny are so terrified...this is almost as disturbing as a trailer for 'Plan 9 for Outer Space'...maybe that's where Jones gets his material...

Alex Jones Jumps Onboard FEMA Project

"Alex Jones admitted that he rarely granted on-camera interview requests because he is so often the target of smear campaigns attempting to discredit his work and destroy the freedom movement in the United States, but when director William Lewis asked Alex to be the lead expert in a new political thriller about death camps in America, the award winning filmmaker said, “Yes.”
    The radio commentator’s trademark rapid-fire delivery style shifted to a more somber tone when asked what Americans can do to overturn these draconian laws and restore the rule of law to a land that has been robbed of its founding documents. Can we win the information war against our own elected officials? Has our entire Federal government been hijacked by Constitutional terrorists – men and women who are set on enslaving the very population that they have sworn an oath to protect? You may not like the answers to these and other even more ominous questions that lead the audience down a dark road filled with menacing horrors and atrocities to come."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jon...a-project.html

Alex Jones is full of shit.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

On US currency there is alatin phrase; "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which translates to "new world order" Also then there's this:

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Bush 41 mentions it here:

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    On US currency there is alatin phrase; "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which translates to "new world order" Also then there's this:
    And?

SMDH...

Quote Originally Posted by loren
    What a profound statement... Have any specific info to back this up?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Quote Originally Posted by loren
    What a profound statement... Have any specific info to back this up?
    The fact that the crap that comes out of his mouth matches the crap that comes out of his ass indicates he's full to the top.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.