Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Junior Poster

I know what you mean. What matters is the love happiness between two people and if people don't like that, then it's probably because of their own jealousy that they don't have love and happiness in their lives!!!!

Whether you date a Ts, GG or whatever, as long as your happy that's all that matters and if people have a problem with that, just tell them to fuck off!!!!!!

Live life, and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    i can understand how being open can complicate things, and to each is own, really. Some people just cant take the heat. For the guys tha enjoy only the physical aspects of being w a ts, i can understand the need for discretion. but as far as someone interested in pursuing a relationship with a ts, being on the low just wont cut it. i mean im not saying it's necessary to announce it to everyone, cuz its nobody's business really. But if u are ashamed of what people will think about you, then it's obviously something that you need to come to terms with, WITHIN YOURSELF. I can understand that its so much easier to just pretend like ur just another average joe and live your life peacefully, but lets be real, things in the past have never just changed by themselves. Martin luthor king had a dream... Rosa parks took a seat... etc If you wont take the time to educate people then they wont learn! The main issue here is that people cant even understand their passion for ts women themselves, let alone try to explain it to someone else... and thats y most people just keep it on the low.

Ruby, I can't tell you how much I agree with--and am moved by-- that post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD
    Follow your heart and screw those who don't approve.
    In a world filled with unhappiness if youu have found someone to love then hold onto it and fuck whatever anyone else has to say.
    Yes, really so.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Its never as easy as you think.

It takes loyalness, bravery of one self to fight against the feeling of being discriminated against or hated on, takes compassion and patience, takes confidence and the willingness not to care what others think...
    That is really well said.. That is also something I personally wish to learn, and have a huge respect for you tgirls.

There is something both beautiful, and beautifully brave beauty in the eyes of many tgirls.. and that seems to be missing from so many others in this world..

Much strenght for the original poster. May your love shine through!

I'd have no problem taking a t-girlfriend out in public... in fact, much the opposite. If you're a bit of a coward however, have had a strict religious upbringing or less tolerant friends, it would take much more to break free from and to accept yourself for your preferences. If you know you'll have such problems you'd better not even start a relationship with a t-girl. It would be pretty insulting if you don't dare take her out.

Insert funny quote here