Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

maybe this is because i'm damaged (or blessed- depends how u look @ it) but..

if you can muster up the guts to cut unsupportive people out of your life, you'll be happier for it.

even if that leaves you with a few.

to me, it felt good. like cleaning the house, or doing a disk cleanup.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87

it you can muster up the guts to cut unsupportive people out of your life, you'll be happier for it.

+1

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

if you can muster up the guts to cut unsupportive people out of your life, you'll be happier for it.

easier for some than others im sure but thats what it takes and things still mght not work out.

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT

easier for some than others im sure but thats what it takes and things still mght not work out.
    whether it works out or not, the attraction to tgirls remains i assume.
    better that you be open and know who really loves YOU- and not just parts of you.

Professional Poster

I'm not going to lie....I've been into tgirls for about 20 years now...and when I was younger I'd purge (throw out my videos) because I was worried about what others would think.

About 10 years ago I realized that this interest wasn't going away anytime soon...nor did I want it to. I also realized that this is my life and I have only 1 of them....so I began enjoying it in whatever way I wanted.

As well, the fear that you have in others finding out....may not be the same across the board. I was afraid but found that my friends or family didn't care. And as Alyssa said....to those who do care...fuck em. They aren't living your life.

Absolutely!

Unless you have a thing for drama, hostility, and self punishment there's no real reason for anyone to stay around people who are mean or belligerent.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Dude.....some advisories:

1) Ditch the so-called friends.
    2) Many people go through life never finding someone they love and care for, if you find that person, GO FOR IT!
    3) Tell your family you are the same person you have always been.

Junior Poster

Hi friends, I really appreciate all the advices you gave me. Now I'm here with my Tgirlfriend reading the posts you guys wrote and there're some that really worked for me. Our relationship got more serious today 'cause we made an HIV tests and we are ok (but comdons forever) and talking a lot about our lifes. The advices worked for me mostly 'cause she has a open mind ,,, but like Kelly Shore said my girlfriend is understanding that I'm going through. I'm working each day to fuck the unsupportive people. Thanks guys!!!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

If you're reading the thread with your gf, it means you're both communicative with eachother, I think..

I've been there, and will probably experience (what you're going through) again...

You're not alone, I hope you have the strength and mindset to deal with it all.

Best of luck to the both of you in whatever future paths you choose.