Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default I'm dating a Tgirl .... It's not so easy as I thouhgt !

Hi, I met a tgirl 3 months ago and we started a relationship. The question is that we are in love, last night she had a comemoration for her 20th anniversary. I met her family that are ok with her option for being Transex, but not everybody thinks this way. Some tell her that they are prepared to take care when she get an AIDS or something else. They disaprove our relationship and don't wanna see me.

Something that I dislike is when we are together everybody look at us like we were freaks and I feel they think I'm more freaky to date a Transex girl. Ah, my family and friends will absolutely disaprove me for having this relationship, and certainly lots of them will ignore me.

So, we are in love and for the same time I'm happy I'm sad ,,,, but I will follow my heart !!!

I tell you my friends, that's better having a REAL and NORMAL relationship with a Transex girl than using them (and been used) in all kinds of prostituition.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: I'm dating a Tgirl .... It's not so easy as I thouhgt !

Quote Originally Posted by Martin C.
    Hi, I met a tgirl 3 months ago and we started a relationship. The question is that we are in love, last night she had a comemoration for her 20th anniversary. I met her family that are ok with her option for being Transex, but not everybody thinks this way. Some tell her that they are prepared to take care when she get an AIDS or something else. They disaprove our relationship and don't wanna see me.

Something that I dislike is when we are together everybody look at us like we were freaks and I feel they think I'm more freaky to date a Transex girl. Ah, my family and friends will absolutely disaprove me for having this relationship, and certainly lots of them will ignore me.

So, we are in love and for the same time I'm happy I'm sad ,,,, but I will follow my heart !!!

I tell you my friends, that's better having a REAL and NORMAL relationship with a Transex girl than using them (and been used) in all kinds of prostituition.

This is the rough draft, hes going to re post this later after it has been edited and put in a proper literary format that can be followed by various readers.

No, nope, never, maybe

i can read it just fine, no need to be a jerk.

.....jerk.

Junior Poster

Follow your heart and screw those who don't approve. If you are in love then who cares what anyone else thinks.

I have a friend who is paralyzed from the waist down and has probs with judgemental people as well, so it's not just reserved for trans relationships as well.

In a world filled with unhappiness if youu have found someone to love then hold onto it and fuck whatever anyone else has to say.

Cynaide...living dead inside

Professional Poster

I sincerely hope that everything works out for you dude. After reading your post there is one thing that I would suggest to you. Get yourself a new set of friends because if the current ones are going to ignore you because of your choice of lady, they don't deserve to be counted as friends.
    From what I read on this forum, I must have been one of the lucky ones. When I was dating TS girls, my close friends were ok with it and they are still there and not one has been judgemental.
    Again, every success, my friend.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Veteran Poster

i mean is she not passable? post a pic of her. when they stare, stare back!

Professional Poster

Don't you just hate duplicate posts - Jeez

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Its never as easy as you think.

It takes loyalness, bravery of one self to fight against the feeling of being discriminated against or hated on, takes compassion and patience, takes confidence and the willingness not to care what others think...plus all the regular stuff that comes with dating. You have to be man enough for her to pick her up when she is feeling down and she has to be woman enough to understand what you are going through too. If you got those down then it will work, but untill you let society go and just stand by her it will never work. I don't hate on guys that wont date a ts or only want a fling, because I know its a burdeon I carry I don't expect him to make the choice of carrying mine its totally up to him. Yes it hurts when the pressure breaks them, but at the end of the day I carry it with me everyday, they have the choice not to, I don't

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

sorry to hear that hope all goes well soon. yes how could you say that most people stare at you and your partner is because shes not passable? any pics? there might be other reasons like shes very sexy and stunning in public.

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

been there, done that. good luck

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."