Veteran Poster

Default Transsexual toilets

Do we need them? Would you (girls) use them?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7529227.stm

I came across this article about the introduction of transsexual toilets in a Thai school. The "headteacher estimates that, in any one year, between 10% and 20% of his boys consider themselves to be transgender". A figure that sounds remarkable, but he should know better than me.

So, how difficult is the current male/female toilet arrangement for transsexuals?

Make your voice count - free Aung San Suu Kyi

nice idea

reminds me so much of my high school days. im so shy to go to mens toilet for most guys will tease me there and off course cant go inside ladies toilet.

those kids in that video is so like me during high school, wearing mens uniform in school and cant make my hair long since the school doesnt allow it so what i do is wear female accesories and wear make up in school.

What ever happened to Unisex restrooms? I mean why beat around the bush and do this just make many unisex Restrooms

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    What ever happened to Unisex restrooms?
    Guys like me would hang out in them way too long. When a gal enters I say, "Come on in baby. I'm just washing my hands."

OK, stupid question so I'll admit it in advance. When a MTF TS goes to the gym and wants to change and grab a shower, which locker room do they use? Also, any TS ever go to Norm's around Early Bird Special time and go hang one in the men's room urinal? Any old people say anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    What ever happened to Unisex restrooms?
    Guys like me would hang out in them way too long. When a gal enters I say, "Come on in baby. I'm just washing my hands."

OK, stupid question so I'll admit it in advance. When a MTF TS goes to the gym and wants to change and grab a shower, which locker room do they use? Also, any TS ever go to Norm's around Early Bird Special time and go hang one in the men's room urinal? Any old people say anything?
    Dino knows me way too well lmfao...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC