Tarissa Junior Poster

Default Candis Cayne on Dancing with the Stars?

What do you think of having Candis Cayne of Dirty, Sexy Money fame on Dancing with the Stars? I think she could win but more importantly continue to shine a positive light on us transgendered women. She is one of ABC TV's stars so it would make sense to add her. If you agree let ABC know.
    Tarissa

Silver Poster

great idea !!!! she is a dancer ... STEPS

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Candis Cayne on Dancing with the Stars?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarissa
    What do you think of having Candis Cayne of Dirty, Sexy Money fame on Dancing with the Stars? I think she could win but more importantly continue to shine a positive light on us transgendered women. She is one of ABC TV's stars so it would make sense to add her. If you agree let ABC know.
    Tarissa
    well i think that what jeff ross said about the final 3 in the roast would be really appropriate here when he said "i thought this was 'dancing w/ the stars' not 'dancing w/ Vaguely Familiar"

candis isnt even in the vaguely familliar catagory... but id watch her

I would love to see it but I see problems......
    First....everyone knows her "T".
    Second...she is a TRAINED dancer and very good and I just dont think they would alow a transexual to win.
    I would love to see her on the show just because of what it would do for transexual awareness but I dont think they will be fair to her.
    If they are even close to being fair then she will win the show VERY EASILY.

Veteran Poster

Where is the fun in a post-op transsexual being on the show. Dancing With The Stars is all about the wardrobe malfunction.

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    Where is the fun in a post-op transsexual being on the show. Dancing With The Stars is all about the wardrobe malfunction.
    It's not about the girl, it's about the penis.

I swear, some guys would get off on William Perry The Refrigerator in a skirt.