Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overly Fem TS

Default Re: Overly Fem TS

Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    Ok so i know this doesn't apply to ALL! But whats the deal with this? Is it a cry for attention? I was in the city last week with a GG friend and she outed a TS. I dont think she would have noticed the TS if she wasn't over doing it!

What i mean is overly acting fem, more like a really fem Guy, i know most of you want to be classified as woman, so why act this way?
    That's such a dead giveaway. A lot of t-girls seem to think if they just turn up the volume a bit that'll do it--without realising that that is pure male thinking.....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Ok so i know this doesn't apply to ALL! But whats the deal with this? Is it a cry for attention? I was in the city last week with a GG friend and she outed a TS. I dont think she would have noticed the TS if she wasn't over doing it!

What i mean is overly acting fem, more like a really fem Guy, i know most of you want to be classified as woman, so why act this way?
    That's such a dead giveaway. A lot of t-girls seem to think if they just turn up the volume a bit that'll do it--without realising that that is pure male thinking.....
    ....and that it is recoiling.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Junior Poster

Meow on 34th St
    beautiful image

that's one of the few streets in Manhattan that keeps a gritty integrity

esp. on the west side

I can see her strutting there...

Veteran Poster

Who's Meow?

On another note i saw Meow on 34th St, in broad day light and i dont think a single person clocked her! She was just so elegant, and she definitely got lots of attention She was wearing a Blue Mink coat so that alone had people checking her out but atleast noone could clock her.

I love feminicity, but why be more fem then a GG. Even Supermodels arent like that off the catwalk, but i know the GLBT community loves that word "Fierce"

Junior Poster

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by transmaven
    She'd look good on 34th Street in LONG BEACH, CA

And I agree with "over doing it". I see it quite often myself.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Platinum Poster

yeah bc nothing says "genetic female" like a fake blue fur coat

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    yeah bc nothing says "genetic female" like a fake blue fur coat
    lol

On another note i saw Meow on 34th St, in broad day light and i dont think a single person clocked her! She was just so elegant, and she definitely got lots of attention She was wearing a Blue Mink coat so that alone had people checking her out but atleast noone could clock her.

I love feminicity, but why be more fem then a GG. Even Supermodels arent like that off the catwalk, but i know the GLBT community loves that word "Fierce"
    Damn, a fur coat in the weather we've been having lately must have been brutally hot.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Once again, Jen is spot on with her wit and keen sense of observation. LMFAO.