Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Default The Unfair Treatment Of Micheal Vick

Wow, my man is back at home. I have mixed feelings about Mike. I am disappointed in him and I am also proud of him.

I am disappointed that he did not select better friends to associate with. I am disappointed that he jeopardized his career and reputation. Well, what makes him different than the rest of us? Human beings are prone to making mistakes that can be considered to either immoral and/or illegal.

I believe Mike deserved the sentenced he received, but I also believe that he deserves another chance to be a productive person in our society. If he wants to play and if someone wants to hire him, then so be it! I thought that America was supposed to be composed of a society where you have a choice of deciding what you want to do for a living?!

The NFL is nothing but an organization that provides entertainment to the public. It didn't matter how many games The Detroit Lions won or lost. The Lions nor The NFL were able to save thousands of jobs that were lost within the past couple of years in Detroit, Michigan!

I have a problem with how all of these so-called Animal Rights Groups are treating Mike. I did not see them standing in front of the Insurance Companies Buildings that told homeowners that they would be dropped from their coverage if they were the owner(s) of an aggressive breed of dog! Where were all of the picketers?

I did not see any of the so-called Animal Rights Groups challenging the media when they have portrayed Pit Bulls as vicious animals that attack children and turn on their owners. Where were they?

Now these groups are trying to promote the facade that those pit bulls were these angelic creatures that were poorly victimized by a young black man that felt he was above the law.

Did Mike commit a crime against another human being? Has he ever sold drugs? Is he a threat to society?

It would be interesting to see how many people on this forum were convicted of a sexual crime, a drug crime, and a violent crime.

Does racism play a role in his treatment? Sure it does. The media almost allowed me forget that Martha "America's Favorite Homemaker" Stewart was convicted of a felony. I almost forgot that she served time in a federal institution. I don't see any newspapers, radio shows, and televisions shows discussing her incident. I have never seen or read about anyone challenging her passion and choice to resume doing what she did before she went to prison!

Isn't she back on televison? Hasn't she resumed her daily activities of making millions of dollars? If she went back to work, why can't Mike go back to work?

Mike and Martha were both convicted of non-violent felonies.

Why can't Mike be treated in the same fashion? Oh, I forgot....He is a little darker than her.

Yep, racism is still around. Racism is not wearing the suspenders and straw hat as it did back in the 70's, 60's, 50's, and etc. Racism is wearing a nice tuxedo. It is more suave and sophisticated!

Welcome home Mike! We love you and we will support you in every way as you travel down the road of redemption.

Platinum Poster

I think that most people would consider torturing and killing helpless dogs violent, not to mention reprehensible.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I think that most people would consider torturing and killing helpless dogs violent, no to mention reprehensible.
    Can you address the point of no one challenging the fact that Martha Stewart is back on television?

Did Mike physically kill any dogs?

Is Mike a threat to the safety of the community?

Go to your states Department of Corrections Website. Go to the sexual offenders section and type in your address. You will get a chance to see how many sexual offenders are within your area. So, are you trying to say that these guys and women should not be allowed to work for a living? Are they a threat to the safety of your community?

Get back at me.....

Platinum Poster

I have no intention of addressing any of that crap, slick. I really couldn't care less about your whining. If you don't like what I had to say about your boy I also couldn't care less...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

I have no intention of addressing any of that crap, slick. I really couldn't care less about your whining. If you don't like what I had to say about your boy I also couldn't care less...
    Ummmmmmmm........who's wining? It is just an intellectual discussion that is open to debate. Isn't that what forums are all about? I am not looking to get into a quarrel with a internet personality that I will never get a chance to meet in person.

You responded to my post. Did I force you to respond to my post?

And that's Mr. Slick to you!!!! LOL

You said that you were not interested in addressing any of this crap, but you choose to respond to my post. Isn't responding to my post a form of addressing the matter that is contained within the post itself?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drmindbender03
    You said that you were not interested in addressing any of this crap, but you choose to respond to my post. Isn't responding to my post a form of addressing the matter that is contained within the post itself?

Your argument is weak, get over it.

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls

Junior Poster

I do not see how a Vick discussion is intellectual... but any who why don't we torture you a little bit?

Quote Originally Posted by bartholomeus
    I do not see how a Vick discussion is intellectual... but any who why don't we torture you a little bit?
    Why isn't it? Is this not an event that is being celebrated by the media? Oh, I forgot we should only comment on the dick sizes of shemales...

Torturing dogs? Do you know anything about dog fighting? I don't think you do. I don't endorse it. I am against it. Dog fighters do not torture their animals. They are well feed, well kept, and put into fights. The dogs are killed when they are seriously injured so they will not suffer emotionally, mentally, and physically from their injuries.

Let's look at race horsing....Wow, the horses are bred and kept with the intentions of being commodities to make money for the owners, investors, and track owners. They are whipped by the jockeys during the race in order for the horse to speed up. I guess you don't see anything wrong with this?

The horses are ran, ran, and ran again until they cannot run anymore. Many have heart attacks and other physical injuries due to horse racing. Many are sold to outfits that kill them here in the U.S and sold to outfits in Europe that slice them down into what they call "Steaks". Four star restaurants serve their patrons horse meat that is elegantly called "Steaks". LOL.......

So this isn't a form of animal abuse?

Torture me? Come on down to sunny Florida where I reside. Don't be suprised to be looking down the barrel of the .380 caliber (that I legally own) that is with me at all times!

Why aren't you addressing the preferential treatment that Martha Stewart has received?

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Michael Vick is not a threat to any community or dogs anymore. I am sure he is trying to steer clear of dogs or not. Perhaps he will open a kennel or be an activist for dogs. It's like how a whtie politician gets accused of being racist towards blacks, then the politician makes it known like "Look, I'm not racist, I have black friends." Perhaps Vick will do that but only with dogs.

The things that Vick did doesn't affect me, because I really don't like dogs. I don't know why everyone was making such a big deal about it. Hope he goes back in the NFL though.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.