Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    Wonderful responses you guys. Thanks for replying.

Now let's stoke the fire a little bit more...here's an interesting story I read in the newspaper today...

Lesbian model Katherine Dalton has sex change to become gay man

By staff writers

NEWS.com.au

May 22, 2009

Adrian Dalton Katherine Dalton

* Katherine Dalton felt like a man
    * Was attracted to girls before sex change
    * Following surgery Adrian is a gay man

KATHERINE Dalton was a model with sexy curves, a perfect pout and long, blonde hair. She was in big demand.

Beneath her beauty though lay a secret which had troubled her from an early age - she felt she was a man and found herself attracted to girls rather than guys.

“For years I was a man trapped in a woman’s body. And although I was a beautiful woman I felt ugly because I was not who I wanted to be," the 31-year-old told The Sun.

Katherine is now Adrian after a sex change operation. He works for an investment firm and wants to travel and live in Australia.

"Now I feel complete and it is fantastic," Adrian said.

"Going through the op to be a man was scary but it's the most fulfilling thing I've done and I feel right for the first time in my life."

After two years of psychotherapy in her early twenties, Katherine was sent to a gender expert and diagnosed a transexual.

“By the end of the second year of therapy I’d cut my hair short and started asking friends to call me Adrian," he said.

“There’s no special significance in the name - I just wanted something that didn’t sound as butch as Dave or Mike.”

In December 2005 Adrian embarked on the first part of his journey to becoming a man. He had major surgery two weeks ago in Belgium and will return for more work in a year's time. Then doctors say he will be a complete man.

Adrian now though says he is gay.

“I used to be attracted to women in my teens but I now consider myself gay."
    If he's happier now, more power to him.

“It’s brilliant. I hated that part of my body before and was embarrassed by it but now I feel complete. In a year I return to Belgium for an erectile implant, then my transformation will be complete.”

He calls himself gay. I bet he calls the vagina an "axe-wound"...

This stuff is getting silly. We is their such agonizing over one's sexuality here? So what you like shemales and you may like guys (sound like you probably do). Doesn't make you a bad person. As for me I like twinkie guys, shemales and females. My wife knows and is cool with it and doesn't judge me- I am who I am.

Gete over it, and come to terms with who you are.....you'll be much happier.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    This stuff is getting silly. We is their such agonizing over one's sexuality here? So what you like shemales and you may like guys (sound like you probably do). Doesn't make you a bad person. As for me I like twinkie guys, shemales and females. My wife knows and is cool with it and doesn't judge me- I am who I am.

Because this forum is a safe place to express such thoughts. Most of the time, anyway. (There are very few haters on this forum.)

How this post all got started was, the question "who would you turn gay for" is asked by the host of the highest rating show in Australia, called "Rove Live". He asks this of overseas guests touring Australia and it often gets the shocked reaction he is aiming for. (Back me up Aussies, am I right?)

I taped Rove Live and watched it just before a movie called "Dead Man" which stars Johnny Depp and thought this would be an appropriate place to pose such a question. I searched before I posted and this question had not been asked before, although there is a topic called Which HA Angel would you let top you.

For the record, I am not gay. Love pussy too much. But people's choices about sexuality is interesting because sex, as one of the primal urges, is so interesting.

Love you all.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

You know as well as I do that this is a pure bait thread. Just let it do its thing.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Who would you turn gay for?

[quote="phobun"]
    For all the straight guys on this forum, if it were required to be answered, who would you possibly turn gay for?

Speaking for myself, I have never been attracted to men nor do I find them interesting to look at. But as a fan of this actor, if I HAD TO answer this question, I would turn gay for...

Johnny Depp

because he seems intelligent, vulnerable, talented, complex and interesting. And we could trash talk about Winona Ryder.
    Dude, you are not fooling anyone. No one thinks up these sort of fantasies about Johnny Depp, then takes the time to write a post about them, unless they are already gay. You would not "turn gay" because this post is proof that you are already gay. The fact that you are a homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of, but perhaps you are in the wrong forum, because NOBODY else is gay here.[/quote]

rotflmao.... yeah, ok.

Platinum Poster

Because this forum is a safe place to express such thoughts. Most of the time, anyway. (There are very few haters on this forum.)

How this post all got started was, the question "who would you turn gay for" is asked by the host of the highest rating show in Australia, called "Rove Live". He asks this of overseas guests touring Australia and it often gets the shocked reaction he is aiming for. (Back me up Aussies, am I right?)

I taped Rove Live and watched it just before a movie called "Dead Man" which stars Johnny Depp and thought this would be an appropriate place to pose such a question. I searched before I posted and this question had not been asked before, although there is a topic called Which HA Angel would you let top you.

For the record, I am not gay. Love pussy too much. But people's choices about sexuality is interesting because sex, as one of the primal urges, is so interesting.

Love you all.
    right. bc nothing says "im NOT gay i love pussy" like being a member of a forum dedicated to women born w/o pussies

Silver Poster

alll together now Faggot , FAGGOT , FAGGOT !!!!

Professional Poster

obviously.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    alll together now Faggot , FAGGOT , FAGGOT !!!!
    wow.