Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Who would you turn gay for?

For all the straight guys on this forum, if it were required to be answered, who would you possibly turn gay for?

Speaking for myself, I have never been attracted to men nor do I find them interesting to look at. But as a fan of this actor, if I HAD TO answer this question, I would turn gay for...

Johnny Depp

because he seems intelligent, vulnerable, talented, complex and interesting. And we could trash talk about Winona Ryder.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Default Re: Who would you turn gay for?

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    For all the straight guys on this forum, if it were required to be answered, who would you possibly turn gay for?

Speaking for myself, I have never been attracted to men nor do I find them interesting to look at. But as a fan of this actor, if I HAD TO answer this question, I would turn gay for...

Johnny Depp

because he seems intelligent, vulnerable, talented, complex and interesting. And we could trash talk about Winona Ryder.
    Dude, you are not fooling anyone. No one thinks up these sort of fantasies about Johnny Depp, then takes the time to write a post about them, unless they are already gay. You would not "turn gay" because this post is proof that you are already gay. The fact that you are a homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of, but perhaps you are in the wrong forum, because NOBODY else is gay here.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

And we could trash talk about Winona Ryder.
    Gave you away!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by phobun

Johnny Depp

Dude, you are not fooling anyone. No one thinks up these sort of fantasies about Johnny Depp, then takes the time to write a post about them, unless they are already gay. You would not "turn gay" because this post is proof that you are already gay. The fact that you are a homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of, but perhaps you are in the wrong forum, because NOBODY else is gay here.

Avenged01 Junior Poster

peace

Who would l turn gay for?
    Oh yeah l forgot we're all straight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss_depp_151.jpg 
Views:	1334 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	241061  

Veteran Poster

opcorn

you are already gay honey

Johnny Depp

Quote Originally Posted by T-girl hound
    opcorn

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Platinum Poster

i dont understand this logic.

you've got be be harboring gay feelings to ask this question.

i couldnt answer this question if someone asked me a girl i'd hook up with if i had to.