Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Since no one posted johnny depp in drag yet:
    +1 for the Ed wood reference

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

if bill gates gave me all his money i would still have to think about it. not hard though a 40 billion dollars helps anyone forget.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    How the fuck did I miss this one?

My answer is simple, but I'd blow him without being gay, so I don't know if this answer counts.

Bill Kaulitz of 'Tokio Hotel'.
    Oh wow, It's only gay if you make eye contact right? Right?!?!

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Junior Poster

Bill Kaulitz of 'Tokio Hotel' yeah i could do that

Junior Poster

Bill Kaulitz of 'Tokio Hotel' yeah i could do that one

Well, i dont know i could 'turn gay' because its not something you can just 'turn', you are either gay or not gay.

But i am bisexual, so i fancy men as well as women and ts.

I actually fancy some men more than any women or ts, unfortunately as it happens the type of man i fancy is very rare and tend not to be into other guys.

Definately got to be pro bodybuilder victor martinez.

Or a lot of the top bodybuilders.

Mmmmm daddy.

Would take them over any of the girls on here or any other girl in real life, i have a thing for bodybuilders :P Bigger and more muscular the better.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by igotmacedbymimi:(
    Well, i dont know i could 'turn gay' because its not something you can just 'turn', you are either gay or not gay.

But i am bisexual, so i fancy men as well as women and ts.

I actually fancy some men more than any women or ts, unfortunately as it happens the type of man i fancy is very rare and tend not to be into other guys.

Definately got to be pro bodybuilder victor martinez.

Or a lot of the top bodybuilders.

Mmmmm daddy.

Would take them over any of the girls on here or any other girl in real life, i have a thing for bodybuilders :P Bigger and more muscular the better.
    I'm sorry, but the gayometer just burst into flames.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    How the fuck did I miss this one?

My answer is simple, but I'd blow him without being gay, so I don't know if this answer counts.

Bill Kaulitz of 'Tokio Hotel'.
    Oh wow, It's only gay if you make eye contact right? Right?!?!
    Noooooo, it's only gay if you are the one sucking or the one on the bottom. LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Who would you turn gay for?

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    For all the straight guys on this forum, if it were required to be answered, who would you possibly turn gay for?

Speaking for myself, I have never been attracted to men nor do I find them interesting to look at. But as a fan of this actor, if I HAD TO answer this question, I would turn gay for...

Johnny Depp

because he seems intelligent, vulnerable, talented, complex and interesting. And we could trash talk about Winona Ryder.
    Holy fuck

I thought my topics/polls were retarded, and I'm wasted when I post them. But you actually sound serious about the question

Professional Poster

Default Re: Who would you turn gay for?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    For all the straight guys on this forum, if it were required to be answered, who would you possibly turn gay for?

Speaking for myself, I have never been attracted to men nor do I find them interesting to look at. But as a fan of this actor, if I HAD TO answer this question, I would turn gay for...

Johnny Depp

because he seems intelligent, vulnerable, talented, complex and interesting. And we could trash talk about Winona Ryder.
    Holy fuck

I thought my topics/polls were retarded, and I'm wasted when I post them. But you actually sound serious about the question
    Not this thread again! Die, thread, die!

If you read the rest of the thread, I borrowed this idea from a top rating television show here in Australia being asked to celebrity guests. (Someone posted a link to youtube with clips from the show with this question.) Honestly, it's funny on the show and I thought it would be fun to ask here. I don't have a problem with asking or answering it. It's just funny. Like my current avatar and siggy.

But...chose the wrong place to ask it, obviously. Noob mistake. Wow, what a huge mistake! Never been so hated or flamed ever, in real life or on the net. Maybe it strikes a raw nerve with some people. Get a sense of humour, people! Sheesh!

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?