Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Distance
    Wow. You sound as pleasant as an std, and about as endearing as a half finished, out of date tuna can. And I thought you were only nasty, or just a mentally imbalanced old git. No. You are just a downright dumb bitter old man, in the end.
    It's only unpleasant because it's the TRUTH! And it HITS you where it's supposed to!!

Mods are you listening to this (in bold)?!?

Unlike you, I don't use spell checking lol. English is not my native tongue fyi. The two 'L' will be a suitable neologism for that particular moment, we shall say. Ah, details. Helpful when running out of ammo.
    Oh yeah, same here, idiot! lol

As for Virgin? That's certainly not an insult to me. I take any comment from a rusty and slimy trash can like you as a compliment, true. You probe, yet know nothing about me, Grandpa.
    Is this idiot getting away with this, NYCe? From an old thread, I'm not the only one he called such things:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#596153

Quote Originally Posted by Distance calling TSnTS out

A round of applause for you. He has the mentality of a man, acts like a man, and waves the 'you are faggot' or a 'bitch' as some form of soothing medication to cure his mental illness.

If there is anyone desperate for attention (I can imagine you need some, you are so bloody ugly), jabbering about racism, playing the victim, antagonizing and ostracizing others from a community, it is you here. I can get laid at anytime, and I do...I however never would have thought I'd come across creatures like you, who obviously need being heavily sedated, in the zoo. An oddity at best, a virtual yet persistent smell at worst.
    Desperate for attention? Pffff, How can someone who cancels on guys be so desperate for attention? Calling me ugly, coming from someone who has not even bravely posted his ugly mug as his avatar is HILARIOUS! Yeah, sure closeted HOMO!

I bet the real reason you're single is because not only are you repulsive looking but also OBESE and couldn't get any! haha..

You should register the names Hara Kiri or Sepuku, they suit you best. Seek help.
    Yawn! Um, What else Lame UGLY FAT ass?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Wow. You sound as pleasant as an std, and about as endearing as a half finished, out of date tuna can. And I thought you were only nasty, or just a mentally imbalanced old git. No. You are just a downright dumb bitter old man, in the end.
    It's only unpleasant because it's the TRUTH! And it HITS you where it's supposed to!!

Mods are you listening to this (in bold)?!?

Unlike you, I don't use spell checking lol. English is not my native tongue fyi. The two 'L' will be a suitable neologism for that particular moment, we shall say. Ah, details. Helpful when running out of ammo.
    Oh yeah, same here, idiot! lol

As for Virgin? That's certainly not an insult to me. I take any comment from a rusty and slimy trash can like you as a compliment, true. You probe, yet know nothing about me, Grandpa.
    Is this idiot getting away with this, NYCe?

If there is anyone desperate for attention (I can imagine you need some, you are so bloody ugly), jabbering about racism, playing the victim, antagonizing and ostracizing others from a community, it is you here. I can get laid at anytime, and I do...I however never would have thought I'd come across creatures like you, who obviously need being heavily sedated, in the zoo. An oddity at best, a virtual yet persistent smell at worst.
    Desperate for attention? Pffff, How can someone who cancels on guys be so desperate for attention? Calling me ugly, coming from someone who has not even bravely posted his ugly mug as his avatar is HILARIOUS! Yeah, sure closeted HOMO!

I bet the real reason you're single is because not only are you repulsive looking but also OBESE and couldn't get any! haha..

You should register the names Hara Kiri or Sepuku, they suit you best. Seek help.
    Yawn! Um, What else Lame UGLY FAT ass?

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Keep guessing mate, don't lose the rest of your hair -sorry, your wig- on the way. I am fitter than you can ever can ever get, sweaty old men is your clientele, no one amongst my accointances . Ciao 嫌いな人

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Keep guessing mate, don't lose the rest of your hair -sorry, your wig- on the way. I am fitter than you can ever can ever get, sweaty old men is your clientele, no one amongst my accointances . Ciao 嫌いな人
    Dream on DISTANCE. Your nick FITS you rightly. You closeted mangina eater! Err what clientele are you referring to (I don't fuck for $)? You mean the old people I help at the hospitals? lol@accointances. No one amongst your acquaintances because I'm sure they're all whales and ugly like you!

It's funny how you're repetitive with stuffs you say. Example:

Listen man. You're an attention seeker. A very, very sad case. And if there is one person that should be expulsed due to terms and conditions and forum rules, it would be you and your childish, capricious babblings of a little daddy's boy crying amongst his myriad of broken toys. I am done with you and your kind, really.
    Every time you had any disagreement with any tg..To you, everybody is/are:

a. An attention seeker
    b. Sad cases
    c. Childish
    d. A man

etc. etc.

And WHO ARE YOU FOOL?

Distance
    Total posts: 63

Why is it that the men who doesn't get much attention thinks that the only way for them to get it is by kissing someones ass and or fighting with them? Pathetic! NYCe needs to ban your ass cos you don't even contribute ANYTHING other than kiss ass and call girls a man!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

And obsessive compulsive on top of that, you really have it all. In a hospital...that's right, that's where you should be. In white, tied pyjamas. An ode to euthanasia. Couldn't resist. Aurevoir...

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

And obsessive compulsive on top of that, you really have it all. In a hospital...that's right, that's where you should be. In white, tied pyjamas. An ode to euthanasia. Couldn't resist. Aurevoir...

Couldn't resist, my ass!! You're a RETARD. Someone needs to put YOU to SLEEP and off this board for good!

~Kisses.

HTG

Professional Poster

yes, the original poster is indeed not just a pretty face, but simply gorgeous.
    aww..thank u

Junior Poster

Funny how sexism works, especially against men. If a man changed his physical appearance to resemble that of the opposite sex, you "all" know what will happen to him in public and what he will be called. But yet a woman can do it and society allows her to maintain her sexual identity and calls her a strong role model and it's considered positive. Not in my eyes though.

Personally, if I wanted a woman with a chiseled six pack, hard glutes and bulging biceps, I guess I'd be looking for a "man." Right???

Have a nice day all.