View Poll Results: What's Your Favorite Sport to Watch?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • NFL

20 21.51%
  • Basketball

9 9.68%
  • Baseball

12 12.90%
  • Ice Hockey

12 12.90%
  • Soccer

13 13.98%
  • Cricket

3 3.23%
  • Rugby Union Football

4 4.30%
  • Tennis

3 3.23%
  • Other

17 18.28%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    cricket, soccer?, pussies
    Yeah, right, play and say that.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    cricket, soccer?, pussies
    Oi! Don't make me go internet tough guy on you! I'll write a devastating personal attack on you on my livejournal then proceed to imply that I fucked your mum...

Junior Poster

Nascar

Rookie Poster

being from canada and all i gotta say hockey

Junior Poster

Soccer is a good sport but in my country fathers will try to push their kids into playing rugby in some cases. Because having a son that is a famous All blacks is every fathers dream and it would have been his fathers dream to have a son that was an All Black. When I grew up all i knew was rugby, i knew there were other sports but generally we didnt have much interaction with these 'other sports'. Only untill my late teams did i play some soccer and basketball- guess was at the stage where i wanted to try other avenues when it comes to sport- while it was still accessible at school. I stuck to basketball and have been playing it since. But man soccer- in my town anyway is not popular and generally people wouldnt give a toss if you said you played for the provincial team. Luckily in recent years basketball has gained a high profile and how provincial team gets upto 300 people along to games.....soccer on the other hand gets mothers and fathers and a handful of others.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by macjay18
    Soccer is a good sport but in my country fathers will try to push their kids into playing rugby in some cases. Because having a son that is a famous All blacks is every fathers dream and it would have been his fathers dream to have a son that was an All Black. When I grew up all i knew was rugby, i knew there were other sports but generally we didnt have much interaction with these 'other sports'. Only untill my late teams did i play some soccer and basketball- guess was at the stage where i wanted to try other avenues when it comes to sport- while it was still accessible at school. I stuck to basketball and have been playing it since. But man soccer- in my town anyway is not popular and generally people wouldnt give a toss if you said you played for the provincial team. Luckily in recent years basketball has gained a high profile and how provincial team gets upto 300 people along to games.....soccer on the other hand gets mothers and fathers and a handful of others.
    Yeah, while soccer is the most popular atm, basketball is definitely picking up the pace. Part of it's success you can attribute to David Stern being successful in marketing it very well overseas, especially in Asia. Yao Ming is obviously the most popular player in China, Kobe Bryant 2nd, and LeBron James 3rd. It's growing pretty rapidly in a country with the largest population in the world. Basketball will be the 2nd most popular sport worldwide before we know it.

NFL Football. NHL Hockey would be my second favorite team sport, I played Ice Hockey in High School. I use to like Professional boxing, before it fell apart. I've been meaning to get into UFC, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

...stir it up and pass it around.

I follow NFL (The Steelers in particular) very passionately and watch every game I can every weekend. I Follow College football pretty close too, but I don't really have a particular team that i care about, I just enjoy watching the game.

With all the Vick talk, how come no one has said dogfighting yet?

Myself, I would enjoy Nascar if they went back to using STOCK cars.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Definately hockey (Dallas Stars)
    Coming in second would be pro
    football (Dallas Cowboys)