Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vandamme
    I always loved grooby sites too... and never had any problems before.
    That's why I'm so concerned about this technical problem that hope will be resolved soon!
    ... or in the meantime you could take the advice given and use a proxy, you could call Fastweb and ask them why it's not working or you could get a real internet provider that doesn't block you?

You need to understand, this is not from out end - it's from your ISP's end and we will try and sort it out but often larger corporations wouldn't respond to an adult site.

Seanchai,
    tell us the IP addresses of your sites (I don't even know how many sites Grooby owns) and I will send an email to Fastweb in no time.

Thanks.

I just sent an email to Fastweb, asking them to unblock all the addresses from 62.93.229.0 to 62.93.229.115

Quote Originally Posted by dbev
    I just sent an email to Fastweb, asking them to unblock all the addresses from 62.93.229.0 to 62.93.229.115
    Thanks - as we're unable to check ... can you let me know what happens?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    I always loved grooby sites too... and never had any problems before.
    That's why I'm so concerned about this technical problem that hope will be resolved soon!
    ... or in the meantime you could take the advice given and use a proxy, you could call Fastweb and ask them why it's not working or you could get a real internet provider that doesn't block you?

You need to understand, this is not from out end - it's from your ISP's end and we will try and sort it out but often larger corporations wouldn't respond to an adult site.
    Fastweb can have many defects but is a real internet provider... their customers, just like me, subscribe a contract to use their services, and surely I'll not terminate it only because I can't see some adult sites...
    If Fastweb has effectively blocked Grooby's IPs I suppose it was for a good reason I can't investigate...
    Today I received this email from Grooby customer service:
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
    There has been a routing problem from our servers which should be fixed now.
    Please try again to get on the site. I also recommend that you empty your browsers cache at first to prevent any problems (just delete all temporary internet files and cookies).
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.,
    Alex
    www.grooby.com

I did what it was requested hoping the problem was finally resolved but unfortunately nothing has changed.
    Now I really can't understand who's the effective responsible for what's happening: Fastweb or Grooby with its routing problem from their servers... anyway, I'll send an email to Fastweb asking to verify and eventually unblock the IPs address as showed by dbev...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dbev
    To send an e-mail to Fastweb I need Mr Sean to provide all the IP addresses of the Grooby Galaxy.
    I've been dealing with some other serious problems on our websites over the past 48 hours, these are now resolved.

Someone mentioned this already but our websites IP addresses are all on the 62.93.229.* Class C IP address.

We use various IP's within the 62.93.229.1 to 62.93.229.255 range

Junior Poster

I strongly suspect some IPs have been banned by Fastweb or by Grooby itself
    I'm trying to send the email to my provider asking to verify that range of IP addresses but from 1 to 255 we are speaking about not one but 255 addresses!
    I think they'll laugh at me, not to speak about I practically have to do a sort of virtual "outing" telling them I'm so strongly interested in adult shemale sites!

Fastweb can have many defects but is a real internet provider... their customers, just like me, subscribe a contract to use their services, and surely I'll not terminate it only because I can't see some adult sites...
    Obviously not as it's blocking some servers and not providing you with full internet access. It's unfortunate that people like you don't speak up when your ISP's do stuff like this ... and terminate your account to choose a better ISP who do provide full access. If my ISP blocked legal sites, I'd move ISP.

If Fastweb has effectively blocked Grooby's IPs I suppose it was for a good reason I can't investigate...
    I'm sure they think it's a good reason. However, we fail to find the reason - and as we're accessible from everywhere in Europe (and we think other Italian ISP's apart from Fastweb) then there is no legal reasons. As Fastweb has refused to answer our emails, then there is little we can do.
    Our systems are running and being accessed by 1000's of people worldwide an hour.
    Maybe they just don't like transsexuals?

Today I received this email from Grooby customer service:
    [i]Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
    There has been a routing problem from our servers which should be fixed now....
    We had a slight problem, which we'd hoped had resolved this. It now seems that it is unrelated.

Now I really can't understand who's the effective responsible for what's happening: Fastweb
    As we don't have any problems, this is a FastWeb issue. They're failing to provide you with full internet access.
    We're unable to do anything else other than continue to contact Fastweb - but obviously they feel that they're too big to communicate back to us ... or to you their paying members.

Junior Poster

I strongly suspect some IPs have been banned by Fastweb or by Grooby itself.
    I'm trying to send the email to my provider asking to verify that range of IP addresses but from 1 to 255 we are speaking about not one but 255 addresses!
    I think they'll laugh at me, not to speak about I practically have to do a sort of virtual "outing" telling them I'm so strongly interested in adult shemale sites!

Junior Poster

anyway... I'm particularly interested and so a subscriber of the following sites:
    black-tgirls
    shemales-from-hell
    Maybe it's easier to ask to verify and eventually unblock at least a couple IPs intead of the entire Grooby galaxy
    Please give me their IP addresses to send the email..
    Thanks