Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

even using Firefox cannot reach the server... if there's a big technical problem from Italy and maybe other EU countries or simply with Mac users I think they at Grooby should check and try fix it, just to meet their customers' rights. They are involved in this business after all and they don't do it surely for free... if not, I guess they'll loose their customers overseas.
    I simply launched this warning and asked for help, just in case someone else has the same problem... at least I see I'm not alone here

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    i can log in.
    Well hello there ...
    Oh Hai there

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vandamme
    even using Firefox cannot reach the server... if there's a big technical problem from Italy and maybe other EU countries or simply with Mac users I think they at Grooby should check and try fix it, just to meet their customers' rights. They are involved in this business after all and they don't do it surely for free... if not, I guess they'll loose their customers overseas.
    I simply launched this warning and asked for help, just in case someone else has the same problem... at least I see I'm not alone here
    So it's just from Italy?
    Of course we'll try and fix it - or at least see what the problem is. Did you try emailing our customer service at customerservice@grooby.com ?

The rest of the EU seems to be fine as our updaters and support staff are in Europe.

vandamme, I work for Grooby, could you please send me the results of a traceroute to one of the sites you are having problems accessing.

If that fails could you then do a traceroute to 62.93.229.70 which is the IP address of shemaleyum.com

My email is : neil (at) grooby.com

If you are unsure how to do a traceroute on a mac, here's a link that might help :

http://www.verio.com/support/documen...fm?doc_id=3693

Thanks

Neil

Junior Poster

Yes Seanchai I sent them an email explaying the problem... no answer till now but hope they'll do the best to fix it... I've been a steady member of grooby sites for years and nothing similar has ever happened... and can't do anything against it
    Really hope this technical trouble will be verified and repaired soon since there are current updates I'd like to see... if not I feel like I threw my money on fire, while the only thing I can do now is to cancel my subscriptions and stop wasting it for nothing

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by neilmc
    vandamme, I work for Grooby, could you please send me the results of a traceroute to one of the sites you are having problems accessing.

If that fails could you then do a traceroute to 62.93.229.70 which is the IP address of shemaleyum.com

My email is : neil (at) grooby.com

If you are unsure how to do a traceroute on a mac, here's a link that might help :

http://www.verio.com/support/documen...fm?doc_id=3693

Thanks

Neil
    ok done I'm sending you an email with a word file containing all the results of traceroute

Junior Poster

Neil really hope you can help me and other people with the same inconvenience to see the Grooby sites again!
    Many thanks!

At 99.99% is a problem with Fastweb.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dbev
    At 99.99% is a problem with Fastweb.
    Maybe, maybe not...
    Anyway when we are speaking of fastweb.it we are speaking about a total of 1,542,300 customers (as they were on 03.31.2009) for the 2nd main internet provider in Italy, that's considered the fastest too...
    I never had any problems with fastweb.it till 2-3 days ago... now there's some unknown technical problem that should be fixed I think... I sent an email to grooby customer care (customerservice@grooby.com) with no reply... then provided Neil (see his reply for help on this thread) all the information he needed (traceroute test and even my IP address) but no more replies from him too...
    As a matter of fact every issues concerning Grooby sites (not only the sites themselves but even related blogs) can't access their server, just as they simply don't exist... ok it's a matter of 3rd, 4th World but here it is... at this point if they don't care to fix this problem I'm sorry to say the only thing one million and half of potential Italian customers can do is to cancel their current subscriptions since they can't get what they paid for...

Wow, that's a great and interesting story, could you tell us more?