Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Grooby sites are down

There are some days by now all Grooby sites are down!
    As a member of a couple of these sites, and spending good money for nothing, I'm very very disappointed as the problem has not been fixed while the time is passing...

Default Re: Grooby sites are down

Quote Originally Posted by vandamme
    As a member of a couple of these sites, and spending good money for nothing, I'm very very disappointed as the problem has not been fixed while the time is passing...
    Dude lighten up. The Grooby content gives something for everyone and is worth a minor inconvenience now and then. Some of the post-ops are hotter than hell on those sites. Som's pussy is unbelievable, and even that Daisy girl looks tough with her tats but sounds like such a sweetheart.

You'll survive. Even those loser social networking sites and youtube go down for maintenance occasionally.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Absolutely bollocks. We have over 99% uptime.
    Are you logging in from Thailand or another country where our sites are blocked?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    i can log in.
    Well hello there ...

Junior Poster

I just got into 3 grooby sites. It maybe a problem at your location or between your location and their servers.

When you go to any site there are a number of nodes that communication must go through between you and that server. If there is a failure anywhere in that chain then the site can appear to be down although there is nothing wrong with that site or your system. This has happened to me before where some people could not access my site for a couple of days based on their location and ISP.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Are you logging in from Thailand or another country where our sites are blocked?
    To be fair, I experienced some log in issues using the AOL 9.1 browser when the shemaleyum site rolled out its new platform. With the assistance of a Grooby customer service person, I downloaded firefox and a newer version of Windows media player. The problem was resolved in a few days

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    I use a Mac and my browser is Safari. I haven't had any problem with Grooby sites before... and I presently live in Italy.
    I'm not blaming with grooby for the inconvenience... only to know if there's a big technical problem or not. I also know these things can happen

I'm having problems from Italy

Cannot find "http://join.shemalejapan.com/track/desus;1240692:revshare:sjpn/"

DNS Error - Server cannot be found

Cannot find "http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/samanthaH1041.jpg"

DNS Error - Server cannot be found