Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    I'll have a pint of what you're drinking
    If she stood up and revealed male genitalia, for most guys here she'd suddenly be hotter than Julia Roberts.

Professional Poster

the sad thing is she spent so much money on facial feminization yet she looks the same to me..i guess dr. spiegel's work is too subtle..this is not the first patient i see of his who still looks like a man after surgery.

Professional Poster

Don't know about Julia looking tg, but I get what you're saying. I do think if you look at enough pictures of transexual girls, ggs start to look slightly transexual as well.

I noticed this thought going through my head when I saw a picture of Camilla Belle tonight. I've admired her for a few years, but when I saw this picture of Camilla Belle, I thought, hmmm....haven't I seen her on Hung Angels?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	belle_s2_103.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	240696   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	belle_s_400.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	240697  

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    the sad thing is she spent so much money on facial feminization yet she looks the same to me..i guess dr. spiegel's work is too subtle..this is not the first patient i see of his who still looks like a man after surgery.
    m Hey Girl! I agree about dr.spiegel's work is more on the natural and subtle side. But it also has to come from what you already have! If you look like a rock, the surgery can only do so much! But I think she looks so much better now than she did b4! I love my results but I wish he would have been more aggressive like dr. O! I can always go back and do some more! LOL!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GIA LOVES RON
    m Hey Girl! I agree about dr.spiegel's work is more on the natural and subtle side. But it also has to come from what you already have! If you look like a rock, the surgery can only do so much! But I think she looks so much better now than she did b4! I love my results but I wish he would have been more aggressive like dr. O! I can always go back and do some more! LOL!!!
    i just think it sucks to spend thousands of dollars on surgery to look the same way you did before surgery..some of his work has turned out nice tho..i guess it depends how much work you need done.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GIA LOVES RON
    i just think it sucks to spend thousands of dollars on surgery to look the same way you did before surgery..some of his work has turned out nice tho..i guess it depends how much work you need done.
    It does sucks to spend all that money to see that you kinda still look the same. But my changes in m y face are subtle but made a huge difference. But I told dr. spiegel specifically what I really wanna look like! LOL!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    i saw a slight resemblance in the first frame. same big mouth (literally big)

once she started moving around it went away though

More like a THIN and younger clone of GLEN CLOSE if you ask me.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

some similarites
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	julia_roberts_without_make_up_131.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	240708  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    some similarites
    I just don't see it.