Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

If you'd said Eric Roberts, I'd be nodding my head. But, I don't see Julia. There is a LITTLE 'horsiness' in the face, but not as much as Julia's.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    No that doesnt look like Julia Roberts at all.
    She looks like a boy.
    I don't think she looks like a boy and she is kind of nice.At least she is putting herself out there and not posting youtube clips of random morons claiming to be them.We already know what you look like, you're some 300 pound fem queen who is jealous of every transgender woman he comes across because your to fat, old and ugly to transition.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2730014_654.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	240444  

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    She looks like a boy.
    I don't think she looks like a boy and she is kind of nice.At least she is putting herself out there and not posting youtube clips of random morons claiming to be them.We already know what you look like, you're some 300 pound fem queen who is jealous of every transgender woman he comes across because your to fat, old and ugly to transition.
    Ah
    One of my many POWERBOTTOM haterz.
    If you knew what I really looked like you who hate me even more.
    Yeah Im a little fat but Im running everyday and exercising and Im starting to look REALLY good.
    How I look is my strong suit so dont try to come for me on that front.
    Have a nice day hater.

Gold Poster

She looks like a boy.
    Ah
    Yeah Im a little fat but Im running everyday and exercising and Im starting to look REALLY good.
    Have a nice day hater.

Yeah i dislike you because your a piece of shit who throws his hyprocritical bullshit on the girls on this forum.The nerve of a person like who critiques people on their looks alone to call anyone on this forum a hater is a f**king joke, in this thread alone you've hated on two transgender woman you think one girl looks like a boy and although one is pretty she is apparently an emotional basketcase.Mr. pregnant you're the biggest hater on this forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mrpregnant_205.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	240452  

She looks like a boy.
    Ah
    Have a nice day hater.

Yeah i dislike you because your a piece of shit who throws his hyprocritical bullshit on the girls on this forum.The nerve of a person like who critiques people on their looks alone to call anyone on this forum a hater is a f**king joke, in this thread alone you've hated on two transgender woman you think one girl looks like a boy and although one is pretty she is apparently an emotional basketcase.Mr. pregnant you're the biggest hater on this forum.
    First of all
    Everyone on here judged others by their looks.
    Everyone.
    I DO point out the inconsistencies in the praise you guys give girls who obviously look like men but have big dicks.
    If you want to call me a hater for that:GUILTY AS CHARGED.

The reason guys like YOU arent concerned with looks is that your only criteria is the girls meat.......and what it can do for you.
    How big it is,how big the bulge is,How big the load is...........THIS IS A FOOL!

The only reason you guys praise these girls and like certain girls is their penis and thats not the best reason in my humble opinion.

Have I been a little hard on a few girls?
    Yes I have.

But Im not the only one and I am trying to change.
    But most of you guys I could give two fucks about.

Gold Poster

First of all
    Everyone on here judged others by their looks.
    Everyone.
    I DO point out the inconsistencies in the praise you guys give girls who obviously look like men but have big dicks.
    If you want to call me a hater for that:GUILTY AS CHARGED.

The reason guys like YOU arent concerned with looks is that your only criteria is the girls meat.......and what it can do for you.
    How big it is,how big the bulge is,How big the load is...........THIS IS A FOOL!

The only reason you guys praise these girls and like certain girls is their penis and thats not the best reason in my humble opinion.

Have I been a little hard on a few girls?
    Yes I have.

But Im not the only one and I am trying to change.
    But most of you guys I could give two fucks about.

First off if you can find one post me praising a girl for a "bulge" "load" or her "meat" i'll leave this f**king board, i judge a girl on this forum and in general on how they act not how they look or their penis.I'm surprised you used the cock bandit technique because it's usually used by girls on this forum but thats right you're a 300 pound fem queen who wants to be a transsexual but you can't because your fat, old and ugly.

I understand why guys critique certain girl's looks on this forum its because they usually want to have sex with them or date them but you have never stated that you like transsexuals nor do you have shown interest in dating one or sleeping with one.The reason you hate are different from other guys here, you hate because your a bitter, jealous fat bastard who wants to be them thats why you hate on them so much.

"But most of you guys I could give two fucks about"

You obviously cared enough about me to respond to my post because you usually ignore me but i guess i struck a nerve somewhere because you responded.

Jamie Nova, very cute....

oH wait.
    I have a video to share with you all.
    Right back

This girl really goes through it in this.
    Trans are so emotional sometimes....I guess its ALL the hormone intake.
    She kinda pretty to me.....shes only been full time for 2 years.....

Tell me what you think about her.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Rookie Poster

She's pretty. She looks a little like Julia, too.

Default and the point to this is?

is there a punch line?

Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    I'll have a pint of what you're drinking
    If she stood up and revealed male genitalia, for most guys here she'd suddenly be hotter than Julia Roberts.