Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default The most AMAZING SEX!

I had theeeee most AMAZING sex last night! I was laying in bed and my friend Rob starts trying to seduce me. I start picking at him and took two handfull of his hair and yanked him away from me and told him get the fuck off me! We were both pretty drunk and he starts to basically rape me forcing his dick in me while i fought him off, he started choking me and i was smacking the shit out of him. We were wresling pretty ferociously all over the bed and he finally got it in and rammed the hell outta me. It was so intense. I was telling him "i dont feel nothing u fucking bitch" and he would fuck me harder whille i dug my nails deep into his back and bit on his neck, she shoved me back down on the bed and held me down by my throat and his dick came out and i told him "thats it ur not fucking me i dont want ur lil dick"(Amping him up.) Things got so hot and heavy, he forced it back in and i was really tryig to stop him, even though i wanted it. He was so strong and aggressive and next thing i knew we fell flat on the floor and continued there. My friend christian walks in and is like"OMG" as he watches me practically ripping the hair from rob's head and burying my palm into his face WHAPPP! He grabs my hands and smashes them against the floor and holds me down grunting and pounding me. IT WAS SOOOO HOTTT! I wish i had recorded that shyt omg, i haven't enjoyed sex that much in a LONNNG TIMMME!

We woke up today with plenty of war scars. His back was torn up from me grbbing him so hard, and mine is pretty sore from the fall from the bed. But wow, it was so amazing and soo much funnn

Veteran Poster

Default Re: The most AMAZING SEX!

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    I had theeeee most AMAZING sex last night! I was laying in bed and my friend Rob starts trying to seduce me. I start picking at him and took two handfull of his hair and yanked him away from me and told him get the fuck off me! We were both pretty drunk and he starts to basically rape me forcing his dick in me while i fought him off, he started choking me and i was smacking the shit out of him. We were wresling pretty ferociously all over the bed and he finally got it in and rammed the hell outta me. It was so intense. I was telling him "i dont feel nothing u fucking bitch" and he would fuck me harder whille i dug my nails deep into his back and bit on his neck, she shoved me back down on the bed and held me down by my throat and his dick came out and i told him "thats it ur not fucking me i dont want ur lil dick"(Amping him up.) Things got so hot and heavy, he forced it back in and i was really tryig to stop him, even though i wanted it. He was so strong and aggressive and next thing i knew we fell flat on the floor and continued there. My friend christian walks in and is like"OMG" as he watches me practically ripping the hair from rob's head and burying my palm into his face WHAPPP! He grabs my hands and smashes them against the floor and holds me down grunting and pounding me. IT WAS SOOOO HOTTT! I wish i had recorded that shyt omg, i haven't enjoyed sex that much in a LONNNG TIMMME!

We woke up today with plenty of war scars. His back was torn up from me grbbing him so hard, and mine is pretty sore from the fall from the bed. But wow, it was so amazing and soo much funnn

Ruby you sexy mofo

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I could never jump a female like that and just fuck her like I owned that ass all the time, either there would have to be rules previously stated, or I could see my butt cooling out in a jail cell for rape.

Sounds hott, no doubt, Ruby, but it also sounds like you two have some kind of understanding with each other.

It's great to have fuck friends.

I need whatever it was that you two were drinking last night.

You do realize, of course, that you have just written a public service announcement for date rape?

Not that I mean to use the dreaded R-word but these days everything a man does labels him as a stalker or a rapist, when not even 25 years ago those same actions were considered good old fashioned courtship and romance.

Rookie Poster

Sounded like you loved it, but you're putting crazy thoughts into peoples minds that this would be acceptable in other situations, whether you know it or not.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hiyouguys
    Sounded like you loved it, but you're putting crazy thoughts into peoples minds that this would be acceptable in other situations, whether you know it or not.
    Come on guys, this is pretty much a green light:

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    I was telling him "i dont feel nothing u fucking bitch" and he would fuck me harder whille i dug my nails deep into his back and bit on his neck
    Chill out.

Silver Poster

what a lucky girl

Been looking for that for sooo long... sigh... Very lucky girl indeed.

Love...
    Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Professional Poster

My ex loved it rough (maybe not that rough). It was some memorable stuff.

...........ok