Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default will Beyonce be the future Paula Abdul

Miss Beyonce, " i deserve a Grammy , a Tony , an Oscar award, " says she plans to be around for along time like Diana Ross. Well I hate to break the news to Beyonce but Lil' Kim boob grabbing Diana Ross is CawRayZzz ... Beyonce has another ten years tops! Get your hand ready to count the number of female entertainers successful past their mid thirties. Demi may be the ultimate cougar but no one wants to see her sexy in a movie. So shake it while you got it gurl.

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Platinum Poster

Amazing...blacktgirls actually manages to sound like more of a closet queen than Solitary Brother...well done, guy(?)....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Amazing...blacktgirls actually manages to sound like more of a closet queen than Solitary Brother...well done, guy(?)....
    well you and Perez Hilton can go lisping and prancing your OMGs down the road . i'll go back and look at Rihanna's bigger than expected , nice round boobs with perfect sized pierced nipples and her tight little backwards in the mirror muff shot dreaming of the day when a washed up Beyonce releases her pics that is if her ass still fits in the mirror.

Silver Poster

Default Re: will Beyonce be the future Paula Abdul

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    Miss Beyonce, " i deserve a Grammy , a Tony , an Oscar award, " says she plans to be around for along time like Diana Ross. Well I hate to break the news to Beyonce but Lil' Kim boob grabbing Diana Ross is CawRayZzz ... Beyonce has another ten years tops! Get your hand ready to count the number of female entertainers successful past their mid thirties. Demi may be the ultimate cougar but no one wants to see her sexy in a movie. So shake it while you got it gurl.
    Are you fucking INSANE ???? Beyonce has her game plan all mapped out ... she has already acquired the title of QUEEN .
    I mean from
    L'oreal
    Gareth Pugh ( not to mention other designers like who dump free clothing on her )
    not one but TWO perfume brands Armiani and Hilfiger
    Movie Deals
    Muti Million dollar clothing line - the one i stopped wearing shhh...
    her incredible voice
    and a climbing fan base including impersonators

she has already established herself as a legend on an international level
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_736d3f794bef407bbf80b85ad80cd230_400.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	239862   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_49859019f1654230b81dedf567722b60_133.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	239863   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3u6w3_315.gif 
Views:	470 
Size:	326.6 KB 
ID:	239939  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Are you fucking INSANE ???? Beyonce has her game plan all mapped out ... she has already acquired the title of QUEEN .
    I mean from
    L'oreal
    Gareth Pugh ( not to mention other designers like who dump free clothing on her )
    Movie Deals
    her incredible voice

even Marvin Gaye had his day.....sexy don't last and she chose to dance like a ho on a pole, so she can go on tour with janet jackson in ten years, .... they'll call it " the ex makeup and fashion spokeswoman tour " maybe they'll get Madonna to open.... no one is going to pay to watch Beyonce sit behind a piano in 2020.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Mimi, I like your picture better.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

watch the video for single ladies by Beyonce and see if you can spot which dancer is transsexual (hint, the one with the best ass)

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    Mimi, I like your picture better.
    lol i kind of do too ... but thats just me . THANK YOU a whole bunch

Platinum Poster

I’m not really a fan of hers. Her songs are catchy, but not usually my taste.
    But I think her talent and savvy is undeniable.

I think she’ll be around as long as she wants to.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    I mean from
    L'oreal
    Movie Deals
    her incredible voice

even Marvin Gaye had his day.....sexy don't last and she chose to dance like a ho on a pole, so she can go on tour with janet jackson in ten years, .... they'll call it " the ex makeup and fashion spokeswoman tour " maybe they'll get Madonna to open.... no one is going to pay to watch Beyonce sit behind a piano in 2020.
    Your argument makes no real point . I don't get it ...
    1.) who pays to see her play piano now ???
    2.) she had already stated she wants to retire by the age of 36

i do not understand why all this hatred towards her from you of all people

i think i am done trying to argue this point with you ... you are being extremely ugly with these comments . but after a long conversation with one of my friends about this post he laughed so hard cause he knows this is just some more bullshit about beyonce