Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Gotta Check Into Rehab, .....that would make the best Celebrity Rehab ever all of last seasons celebrities returning and Mimi....or Sober House with Mimi

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

i smoked 4-6g a day of BC lemon hashplant, purple kush and ak47 bubblehash for about 5yrs. quit due to not growing anymore and never had a problem whereas it took years to quit cigarettes and I still crave nicotine once in awhile. weed ftw

The other celeb I believe they were talking about is Katt Williams. As far as going crazy from it, if you smoke some strong shit it can mess with you. I smoke weed just about everyday and I never have a problem cuz I stick to generally the same type. It's not super weed, it's just regular stuff that is about 3 or 4 times less money. Everybody has a different reaction to weed. It's healthier than cigarettes too.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge
    The other celeb I believe they were talking about is Katt Williams. As far as going crazy from it, if you smoke some strong shit it can mess with you. I smoke weed just about everyday and I never have a problem cuz I stick to generally the same type. It's not super weed, it's just regular stuff that is about 3 or 4 times less money. Everybody has a different reaction to weed. It's healthier than cigarettes too.
    you might want to google health effects from long term marijuana use....... here's just one link.....http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/evidenc.../Health_1.html

Professional Poster

I only smoke when I'm alone or with somebody

Professional Poster

Do people abuse drugs because they're crazy to start with. Or do they go crazy because they take drugs. (Insert addictive and obsessive personality traits here.)

You'd have to be a little crazy to want to be a celebrity. You have to be a little bit weird and different just so people will find you interesting. For example, I am not turned off by Lady Gaga's antics, I find them intriguing.

Entertainers who find success have more opportunity, more disposable cash, and more pressures which makes drugs an easy out. It would take a very strong character to resist taking on a drugs or alcohol habit.

Maybe the drugs suppress the expression of craziness because they are subdued while their high. Take away the suppression and the craziness pops out all over the place for all to see.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Junior Poster

Default so gone

I been smoking since I was 13 and never really considered quitting. one thing i noticed is that now with me being in my early twenties i take breaks (like a month...ok more like a few weeks). Helps keep me balanced, but as mimi stated, once u start smoking that good shit anything else will piss u off (don't fuck with that charlie brown lol). But i think it depends on the person, if it's a dependent then the effects can be greater than the casual smoker. but anytime u wanna get up and smoke mimi let me know lol :P

They didn't give us 40 acres and a mule, so we took 50 states and the White House

Veteran Poster

i would think that the fact that blunts weaken the immune system putting the user more at risk for contracting STDs including HIV would be enough incentive to quit for good.