Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LTR_Seeker
    whats poker face
    It's one of her songs.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

well im old school with music man i out of the loop lol

Junior Poster

Saw her interviewed on telly over here.
    She explained Poker Face as being the face that she puts on when having sex and is thinking about making out with another guy or girl.
    She used to be a Go-Go dancer in clubs in NY, I don't think she was a stripper.
    The interviewer mentioned the fact that people say she may be a tranny and she replied by saying that yeah she has a donkey dick, obviously taking the piss. She is pretty clever in the way that she has built her image up. Not my kind of music but she writes all her own stuff and apparently has written successful songs for other artists.
    Good luck to her.

It's not hurting anyone,so what's your problem?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Thanks for the correction. She's such a character, that's for sure. :P I'm sad though, I missed her show at the Wiltern theater a month or two back.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

To the best of my knowledge, I haven't heard a single note of her music. Sometimes being square is its own reward.

Silver Poster

Default Re: OK!

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    I love her look and am actually having a few of her costumes made for me!
    GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO RECREATE A GARETH PUGH DESIGN HIS SHIT IS HOT

i hate her look ... she is a total Americanized Kylie Minogue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chocolatewallpaper1024_6_502.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	239710  

Junior Poster

No she is not like Kylie at all.
    Her music is very different and her look is kinda sleazy out there dirty girl, whereas Kylie is more sexy but still a girl you could take home to your folks and they would love her too. We Brits do adore Kylie even when we don't dig her music.
    If you want real talent in this kind of sleazy disco stuff though, take a look at the 2nd and 3rd Goldfrapp albums by Alison Goldfrapp and her musical partner Will Gregory.
    I have been a huge fan for ages, right from the 1st very strange but beautiful album back in 2000, Felt Mountain and then the 2 electro dance albums and the 4th immensely beautiful album. Her electro sex goddess diva image was really something to behold.

It's not hurting anyone,so what's your problem?

Platinum Poster

"me-me-me me-di-ocre face"

lmao

thats awesome

Professional Poster

Yeah! I'm a Goldfrapp fan too. Awwwsumm. Saw them in a recorded concert on TV and have been a fan ever since. Favourite songs...Train and Twist from the Black Cherry album. Love the way it builds up. They sound great in the car.

Goldfrapp...sounds like something you would order at Starbucks.

About Lady GaGa. I have been undecided about her for a while. But I recently saw her interviewed by Ellen on her show and I have come around. She seems to be a genuine and nice person, although a little loopy but I find that quality appealing in a person.

She's 23 now and she said that she has been performing since she was 13 yo and developing her act all that time. In the earlier years she was sometimes booed by the audience. But she loves music and performing and has persevered to become the overnight success she now is.

Her influences include David Bowie. That explains the posing and showmanship in her act.

She performed live two different songs on the Ellen show and they were both quite good for live performances.

I would love to see her in concert. She's in Australia at the moment, I think.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Can't read mine
    Can't read mine
    No you can't read my Pumped out face
    (You can't fit more silicone there)

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!