Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

And a few more....

Some of you guys need to get out and check more women, you really do...or maybe just Italian women....

This is a 53-year-old mother of three, who still looks amazing and as for that gold-digger bullshit, well, good luck with the skanks of Bournemouth, chum, because Veronica Lario has put up with what must be the world's most conspicuous womaniser for TWENTY-SEVEN years, has never demanded a place on the political ladder, has always (well until a couple of years ago,) kept her mouth shut about her husband's behaviour and backed him up all the way.

So if she wants a slice of Silvio's bacon now, she deserves it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ver13_176.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	239991  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Professional Poster

Look, i'm not saying she's unattractive, but I think the reason a lot of you guys like her is because she's got a "tranny-ish" quality to her face, which is just a coincidence of the plastic surgery and genetics of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Look, i'm not saying she's unattractive, but I think the reason a lot of you guys like her is because she's got a "tranny-ish" quality to her face, which is just a coincidence of the plastic surgery and genetics of herself.
    Whats is "tranny-ish"?? Alot of woman have strong facial features. And Racheal Welch and Sofia Loren are 2 woman that I get compilmented on has having their bone structure. And both were icons long before transwoman in mainstream society were even looked at it a positive way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere

What I like about her is she's Italian. And she looks it.

If you mean a lot of transwomen get surgeries to approximate that look, then I'd say you were right....The most I can see in her face is a light brow lift....She's always had those lips and cheeks, and there's nothing but her in those curves, for which she has been famous a long time. I daresay there'll be great speculation, but one thing is for sure, Vero ain't tellin'....

Veronica Lario is beautiful, but, you know, walk down any street in Milan, Rome, Florence, and women like that are coming out of the walls. Beautiful and just oozing class.

In case you wondered, BTW, I spell heaven like this:

I-T-A-L-Y.

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Alot of woman have strong facial features.
    +1

OT but....Gina Lollobrigida, anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1956_gina_lollobrigida1_105.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	239995   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gina_lollobrigida004_599.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	239996   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gina_lollobrigida1_635.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	239997  

Junior Poster

Its the lips that I really like the most, to be honest they do look like they have been worked on but if they are real then this is a seriously beautiful woman we have before our eyes, I need to visit Italy a bit more often I think!

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

Quote Originally Posted by Harrys Boy
    Its the lips that I really like the most, to be honest they do look like they have been worked on but if they are real then this is a seriously beautiful woman we have before our eyes, I need to visit Italy a bit more often I think!
    The black&whites I posted on page 1 of the thread were taken in the 1980's before collagen lip treatment or whatever else they use now. Those kissers are the real deal.

Silvio Berlusconi has many faults, but poor taste in women is not one of them.

And yes, you do.

Junior Poster

She does have nice blowjob lips.

BTW: It's called TROUT POUT

http://images.google.com/images?clie...num=1&ct=title