Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Niccolo
    Yeah no guy on this board would ever admit to wanting to be in this position.
    .... and yet another not agreeing with ya

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Niccolo
    Yeah no guy on this board would ever admit to wanting to be in this position.
    I would mind trying it with the right "girl"

or guy

So what do you consider those guys who like being fucked by girls with strap ons but wouldn't be caught dead with a tgirl?
    I don't care either way. I've been asked several times to take it and always said no, but I'm sure in the right situation with the right tgirl I'd try it. :P

Default Thanks to everyone who replied

I just wanted to thank you for all of your replies. I know there are many men like me out there who feel the same.

I just hope someday the stigma many girls have about topping would be considered more normal, considering the anatomy of a tgirl. Nature intended tgirls to be able to have an erection when sexually excited, and to release with an orgasm.

My impression is too many tgirls feel topping is considered a "masculine" act, and thus repressing any sexual urges, when it really has nothing to do with being masculine. The sexual act is about expressing yourself intimantly with a partner. Who is topping who really shouldn't play a part in how you think of it, its more about enjoying the intimancy between two partners.

I don't know, but hopefully it will change as the tg community evolves in the future. I hope the focus for so many tgirls changes from a pursuing an end goal (i.e. transition and srs) to enjoying the journey and accepting yourself as nature intended.

Please share your thoughts and ideas about this, I'd love to hear how others feel about it. men and the girls.