Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: CANADA

This has got to be the dumbest thread on HA. What points are you all trying to prove?

Canada and the U.S. share the longest non-militarized border in the world. Get a clue folks.

The United States is Canada's largest trading partner, accounting for about 76% of exports and 65% of imports as of 2007.

Millions of Americans have some kind of family ties to Canada.

This silly thread makes as much sense as a thread on which state is better, New York or California. You all sounding like school children instead of adults.

I'm a Yank. If I had to relocate to another country, Canada would be tops on my list.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...on-absurd.html

Let's stop this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku
    Tepres, check the longest (farthest) recorded sniper kill - in Afghanistan, by a Canadian.

The longest range recorded for a sniper kill currently stands at 2,430 meters (2,657 yd, or 1.51 miles), accomplished by Master Corporal Rob Furlong, a sniper from Newfoundland, Canada, in March 2002 during the war in Afghanistan. Furlong made this record-breaking kill while he was participating in Operation Anaconda. He was a member of the 3rd Battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI). To make the kill, he used a .50 caliber BMG (12.7 mm) McMillan TAC-50 bolt-action rifle.[
    You're taking this thread too seriously. I'm just having a little fun with it. BTW The longest range Sniper kill record won't last forever.

We may not have a multi-trillion dollar military budget, but we have respect worldwide for our skills as soldiers. Something lacking in the US's history.
    The US military doesn't have skilled personnel, right? I mean The US Army Special Forces, Airborne Rangers, 10th Mountain Division, Navy SEALs, Marine Force Recon, Air Force Special Tactics, and many other good US Military Units, are all very lacking in skills in your view? I'm sure they all feel very inadequate when compared to a Canadian Light Infantry Unit, named after a Princess.

But don't take this thread too seriously.
    I'm not trying to be "The Ugly American" Here..
    After all, you Canucks started this bait thread, not us.

...stir it up and pass it around.

Default Re: CANADA

Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    Canada has one thing going for it, it has it big brother down below its' border to protect it. With out the US someone would have come over and kicked the shit out of them hosers, eh.
    And just like the little brother they are trying to claim what the big brother did and has. They just can not live up to or fill the shoes of the big brother.
    BLOW ME WITH THE HOSER ....FUCKING LOSER EH
    ITS THE FUCKIN USA THAT WE NEED PROTECTION FROM,
    THEY ARE ALWAYS MINDING OTHER PEOPLES BUSENESS
    OH YA ....AT LEAST WE KNOW WHERE TO GO TO BUY A TRAILER.....