Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Sexiest vs Most Beautiful

Is there a difference between sexy and beautiful?

Hi there everyone. Long time lurker; first time poster.

Vanity Fair recently released a top list of the most beautiful women. At the same time FHM also released a top list, but of the sexiest women. Surprisingly, there was only one woman on both lists. Which prompts the question...is there a difference between beautiful and sexy?

What do you think? Who would be your sexiest tg girl, compared with your most beautiful? Comment and pics, please.

For me, the sexiest tg girl would be someone like Sabrina/Rosario, or Kalena Rios because not only are they attractive, but they seem to enjoy sex so much. Watching them, you just want to dive in there and be with them.

As for beautiful, I tend to go more for a beautiful face than body, and while I would still find Kalena attractive because she has a cheeky smile and beautiful expressive eyes, I would probably rather gaze at someone like Carolina Montenegro who has a sweet fresh face and girlfriend appeal.

Let me know what you think.

Eclipsemint...because you put it in your mouth and it leaves you with a fresh minty aftertaste...hmm, fresh minty aftertaste...aughhgh.

I don't know how to edit my profile's signature, so if I had a quote it would be...
    ...You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything. Choose wisely! [/b]

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Yes, there is a difference... Among GG's for example, Carrie Anne Moss from the Matrix movies is sexy, but not really beautiful in the conventional sense. She's got a kind of harsh angularity to her features, but she has a nice body that looks really good in tight shiny outfits.

Conversely speaking, squeaky-clean romantic comedy chicks like Meg Ryan and Julia Roberts tend to be beautiful, but not terribly sexy.

beautiful : i wanna kiss her and play with her hair!
    sexy : i wanna fuck that bitch!!!

Interestingly, I was having the same thoughts (not the debate, but the sexy vs beautiful) at the Grocery store as there was a People mag there with Christina Applegate on the cover declaring her the Most Beautiful.

Tiffany Anne's Happy Funtime Crossdressing Caption Club
    http://tiffanne2000.tumblr.com/
    http://tiffanyannescaptions.blogspot.com/

Professional Poster

Hmm, and while I've always found athletic women to be sexy, (eg. I'm thinking Maria Sharapova for instance), there is a whole other category of "babes" to which most athletic women wouldn't fit into, because while they are sexy they don't have classic beauty qualities.

They're attractive, but in a sexy rather than beautiful way, as you said. You want to fuck them rather than spend lots of time with them.

And another thing I have noticed lately, looking at pictures of beautiful women, is that I've thought "hmm, she would look great as a transgender woman". Especially if the woman has a slightly androgynous looks. (I'm thinking Kate Beckinsale, for instance.) And I don't think I'm pre-occupied with TG girls - the subject only comprises about 25% of my web surfing interests. But I regularly come to the HA website if I'm web-surfing. I think I just see beauty in a more undefined(?) sense because of my appreciation of tg girls transitioning.

But I digress...I think that line of thought is already in another post somewhere. Back to the subject.

Sexy: Danika
    Beautiful: Bianca Freire (though, before boob job imho)

Professional Poster

Yep, great comments, Ruby.

From the photos on your website I can tell that you are both sexy and beautiful, you have both qualities imho; (and I am lucky to live on the other side of the planet so I don't spend all my hardearned cash spending time with you!) Or is that unlucky?? D'oh!!

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    And another thing I have noticed lately, looking at pictures of beautiful women, is that I've thought "hmm, she would look great as a transgender woman". Especially if the woman has a slightly androgynous looks. (I'm thinking Kate Beckinsale, for instance.)
    Yeah, I think you're on to something there... the sexiest people often seem to have elements of both male and female. Girls who look like they could kick your ass like the aforementioned Carrie Anne Moss and Kate Beckinsale as well as Lucy Lawless and Michelle Rodriguez, are really sexy.

Among guys, sensitive, thoughtful (and probably less hairy) guys like Beck, Ville Valo (from HIM) and Gerard Way (from My Chemical Romance) are sexy too.

Yup, there's definitely a difference, but it's not always mutually exclusive. Some women have the capacity to be both (in my opinion anyway).

Example

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Veteran Poster

That's where someone like Johanna Badine is unique, beautiful and sexy...not the only one of course, just one that always comes to mind right away!