Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

following Ruby's description:

Beautiful: she looks radiant tonight in her dress and her hair is incredible

Sexy: I wanna rip that dress off that bitch throw her on the bed ass up and pull her hair while I spidermonkey her stomach 2 degrees to the left to make room for my massive thrusts

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

I would rather be beautiful. With beauty he will take you home to meet his mother, with sexy all he wants to do is fuck u.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I'll put it this way;

Not every beautiful woman is sexy. Sometimes there's just something aesthetically that appeals to my sense of form, line, symmetry, balance, i.e., a female looks 'beautiful'.

However, every sexy woman is beautiful.

Sexy triggers something in the loins, can make you sweat involuntarily, forget the words you were going to say, make me lose control of myself.

A woman who can flirt with her eyes, a delicate touch of her hand, the curve of her mouth when she smiles, the way she walks, her vocal tone, emotional range, a female who knows how to make you drink in at every inch of her body and gently control you with it, who understands how to apply her makeup to her best advantage, a female who knows what she wants in bed and how to demand it from her partner, these traits ( and many more), make a woman SEXY, IMO.

When a female really gets my blood flowing, I'll usually be like, whenever I see you know I'm always in the mood, so hit me up when you wanna do whatever, because I'm already ready!

But then again, sometimes a woman will just have a certain look that's perfectly my type that I find sexy.

I don't know why, but many TGs, more so than GGs in general, have mastered the art of being holistically sexy, versus the generic two-dimensional facade of beauty.

A lot of words for something that doesn't need description really, but it's relevant because it's all a part of my personal journey towards my current recognition that more than a few trans women 'fuck me up in the head' in a way that few GGs ever do.

Veteran Poster

There is a difference. Carrie Prejean, who spoke her views despite the militant queers who run beauty contests (why do they have queers running them anyway ,and not only that allow them to give their agendas?) and made that beast perez hilton look like a cunt. I would call beautiful. She is the sort of woman who would completely turn heads and stop men functioning properly, cause car accidents while walking down the street as men are not concentrating.

An example of an sexy famous woman is someone like Sarah Palin. She is not beautiful but just easy on the eye. But what makes her sexy is how she holds herself and also the powerful position she holds as governor. Even someone not as attractive as her Mrs Thatcher was at the time thought sexy because of her powerful position.

So beautiful is someone who is highly attractive in conventional terms. Some women can be sexy in my view through other aspects, job, personality, the way she holds herself. how she dresses.

Veteran Poster

hell yeah it's called a butta face!

and that's why the cubs will never win the series