Sorry Boys and Girls,
Been away for a while, (no not in prison, thank you). I do not know if anyone posted this before. However..............

If you are in NYC at any between now and January please please please do yourself a favor and go see Hair. (I know it will run at least to then). I wont go into how I saw it on Broadway the first time around and please, fellow old timers, dont start that in your repsonses. LOL

This version is true to the original. James Rado, one of the original authors and Galt McDermit, who wrote the original score, have been involved and given it their stamp of approval.
The play takes on a broader meaning given the benfit of 20/20 hind-site since it was on the Great White Way in 1968. It holds up beautifully, the staging is fantasitc and the new "Tribe" is composed of incredibly talented, beautiful and gifted actors. (go to http://www.hairbroadway.com/ to see some of them)
I have no interest in the production except having seen it twice in the last two weeks. Even sitting in the last row of the theater, you will love it.
Peace and Love