Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Wonderfull

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Lovely pix, Mia and kudos on your philanthropic interests.

Not being much for the social life, I show my support in other ways. I sponsor events such as the Revlon run/walk and similar 5k events, and contribute to a number of real-time and online charities. The last truly social event I attended was a dinner nite in honor of our emergency services (Police, fire, EMT, etc.) that is held locally each year.
    That is wonderfull - you dont have to be a social person or attention whore like me to give back lol - just kidding! But I love meeting new people and learning from them and making connections and it is nice to be able to surround yourself with people with similiar interest

I love your approach though - masculan and private and non invasive

I'm in the local cacophonist society, and participate in general anarchy a la Remi Gaillard

guess it's not really charity, unless you count surprise dance swarms inside subway trains and harassing police a noble cause. I also donate all ad revenue from a hollywood movie streaming site to my community hacker space which is also a dropin TG shelter at night, because there isn't one in my city.

Default crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lorddigitalhighfixer
    I'm in the local cacophonist society, and participate in general anarchy a la Remi Gaillard

guess it's not really charity, unless you count surprise dance swarms inside subway trains and harassing police a noble cause. I also donate all ad revenue from a hollywood movie streaming site to my community hacker space which is also a dropin TG shelter at night, because there isn't one in my city.
    Your crazy lol but it is nice to help out in anyway you can I guess

Junior Poster

MIA YOU ARE SO DELICIOUS HONEY LOVE YOU