Long time a go in NYC I meet a black shemale, her Name is SABRINA BLACK, I miss her because I move to Italy and loose my phone book. if somebodies know her please tell me who I looking for her. I still search for her from 1994!!! She's black about 6feet tall her last address is an hotel on west end avenue in NYC... My name is Paolo. ciao and thanks for your help.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-01-18 03:35 ]

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by swmsktspo4ltr
    Long time a go in NYC I meet a black shemale, her Name is SABRINA BLACK, I miss her because I move to Italy and loose my phone book. if somebodies know her please tell me who I looking for her. I still search for her from 1994!!! She's black about 6feet tall her last address is an hotel on west end avenue in NYC... My name is Paolo. ciao and thanks for your help.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-01-18 03:35 ]
    Did anyone ever find Sabrina Black?

Professional Poster

She moved to Compton and now goes by Guerilla Black.

Platinum Poster

I heard that she was working on a shrimp boat...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

No that's Bubba Black

Sabrina Black now starring in Blindfolded and Buttfucked...coming to a thread near you soon!

For Genuine TS/TG Dating
    htttp://www.getsomethingextra.com

Professional Poster

If you travel highway 80 during a blue moon, you'll come across a freeway exit to Blacksville that isn't suppose to exist and appears on no map known to man. Their yee will find a house within' the fog, knock upon the door with the rap of shave-and-a-haircut, a reply knock of two-bits will be returned and the door will open. If one can spend the night within' this house something will happen, do it and get back to me I'm curious. Oh and Sabrina who knows?