Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

At 3 or 4 in the morning there are no sun reflections on the east coast of North America. It's homing device. The pick up squad just follows the beacon till they arrive at my (or your) door with the arrest warrant. Simple. No tin foil hat involved. I'm praying for a major sun cycle to start soon to throw massive amounts of electricly charged particles at the earth taking out those orbiting suckers overhead. :>)

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER: GPS-tagging your home's front doo

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    I found one literally sneaking around on my private property last week.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=97208
    "This is why delusions are culturally appropriate. African schizophrenics may fear they've fallen under the spell of a shaman, while Kapur's patients in Toronto think that the Mounties are after them."
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...25-000003.html

"In this paper I argue that today, fear of technology mainly emerges from a lack of meaning surrounding the technology revolution. Present technology is developing without a sound cultural framework that could give technology a sense beyond mere utilitarian considerations. Frightening stories then end up being a privileged way to incorporate technology into a meaningful context. However, fear is not the sole emotion that can enable integration of new concepts into mental schemes, two other powerful emotional forces should be considered: wonder and curiosity."
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...b15aa240ff37a0

"Young men are affected slightly more than young women. People experiencing severe anxiety or depression can develop problems with paranoid feelings, but the most extreme forms of paranoia are usually seen in people diagnosed with schizophrenia or bi-polar disorder. These illnesses can cause people to lose touch with reality, a disorder known as phychosis."
    http://aleckh.blogspot.com/
    The sky is falling!

Again!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    At 3 or 4 in the morning there are no sun reflections on the east coast of North America. It's homing device. The pick up squad just follows the beacon till they arrive at my door...
    Let's hope that they bring along restraints and plenty of anti-psychotic meds for your loony ass, thxtinfoil...likewise for El Nutjob...back to the acorn academy, lads...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

At 3 or 4 in the morning there are no sun reflections on the east coast of North America. It's homing device. The pick up squad just follows the beacon till they arrive at my (or your) door with the arrest warrant.
    Holy GPS Batman, the location of my house and property is already on file at the clerks office on the town square. The files are open to public inspection. They're online in a growing number of communities. Thank God they're only as accurate as the trained surveyors were who mapped out the neighborhood's property lines with primitive transits and lasers. If they were "GPS-accurate" the Feds would be here right.....wait a minute...someones knocking....

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    It's homing device. The pick up squad just follows the beacon till they arrive at my (or your) door with the arrest warrant. Simple. No tin foil hat involved.
    clearly walking around collecting gps data of doors (my advice take your door and throw it into the next best river) is a lot simpler than opening a phone book and typing your address into the satnav

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

With continued high unemployment, foreclosures, homelessness, spiraling food and gas prices there's going to be a lot of discontented people looking for redress now that their American dream has been shattered. Already there has been plenty of rioting in other countries. As for troublemakers being rounded up in the middle of the night google "the night of the long knives". Think it can't happen here? Think again. Look at who's on the DHS list of potential terrorists. (practically everyone). That implies a "bunker mentality" that could to lead to a horrible tragedy. Another bad sign is military people teaming up with local LE. When has this happened before?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Default Ah, ChefMike you're back.

So glad they let you out on parole. Important message from the terminator girl:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gtfo1_598.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	238936  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Yeah, those tea parties were frightening.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

if you have a GSM phone, somebody motivated could track you with it easily. as for GPS outside homes, you'll probably already find your house on Google street maps anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Libertarianism IS an IDIOTology.
    to see Ron Paul get totally clowned, watch Sacha Baron Cohen's new movie Bruno.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Libertarianism IS an IDIOTology.
    Oh please, like Ron Paul is really a libertarian.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all