Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER: GPS-tagging your home's front door

I found one literally sneaking around on my private property last week.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=97208

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER: GPS-tagging your home's front doo

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino

"This is why delusions are culturally appropriate. African schizophrenics may fear they've fallen under the spell of a shaman, while Kapur's patients in Toronto think that the Mounties are after them."
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...25-000003.html

"In this paper I argue that today, fear of technology mainly emerges from a lack of meaning surrounding the technology revolution. Present technology is developing without a sound cultural framework that could give technology a sense beyond mere utilitarian considerations. Frightening stories then end up being a privileged way to incorporate technology into a meaningful context. However, fear is not the sole emotion that can enable integration of new concepts into mental schemes, two other powerful emotional forces should be considered: wonder and curiosity."
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...b15aa240ff37a0

"Young men are affected slightly more than young women. People experiencing severe anxiety or depression can develop problems with paranoid feelings, but the most extreme forms of paranoia are usually seen in people diagnosed with schizophrenia or bi-polar disorder. These illnesses can cause people to lose touch with reality, a disorder known as phychosis."
    http://aleckh.blogspot.com/

Hey Rogers, ideology is a brain disease...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Libertarianism IS an IDIOTology.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ideology_is_a_crime_against_thought_201.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	238776  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

deleted

BEEP BEEP!

Oh, I forgot. Doctor (say that reverentially) Ron Paul is God. All others are false prophets. Libertarianism is not an ideology, it's the true neo-Nietschean religion. Praise be to the everlasting mediocrity of Ayn Rand and Ron Paul.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

There's nothing "unconstitutional" going on. The census is constitutionally required. Double checking the mapping of the US at the same time is a savings to the nation. It's not like the existence of your house & all the plans for it aren't already public record.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Default Re: LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER: GPS-tagging your home's front doo

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino

This helps in issues of apportionment, and drawing legislative districts. It's akin to local governments that map out every tax lot. While there are plenty of things to worry about in relation to government action this is really not one of them.

Also, most of the arguments in that article are counter-productive when it comes to trying to foster a general consensus about proper limits on government. Illustrating it as a likely tool to help with a U.N. sponsored occupation is like saying it may be useful in aiding a Martian invasion.

Personally I'm far more concerned with programs that monitor conversations, or technologies that penetrate the walls of a house in order to monitor activity inside. Knowing that the government is aware that my property is within a specific set of spacial coordinates is nothing of concern for me.

When they come for the troublemakers in the middle of the night they want to make sure they go to the right locations. That's all.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

That's right. But remember, wearing a tinfoil hat will blind the satellite cameras with reflections from the Sun and corrupt their GPS data.