Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

sorry I should have done a search first, some interesting info in this topic

Senior Member Junior Poster brooksglass's Avatar

Default Re: TGIRL STRIP CLUBS

There has got to be a few in Los Angeles

Junior Poster

There used to be Red Light Nites near Chicago. I think they lost their regular location. They have been
    promising to start out again in several months. www.redlightnites.com. It was held at a bar once a week.

I went there once. There was actually a mixture of TG and GG strippers. The night I was there, there were only
    a couple that I found attractive, but I had a good time. A lot of the gurls were friendly and would sit and talk with
    you between dances. You could buy them a drink if you wanted to, but it wasn't a high-pressure atmosphere.

Some of them would let you play with their cocks while they were up on stage, especially if you tipped them. They
    wouldn't let you suck them, but you might be able to sneak in a lick. One lady had a two-foot long string of pre-cum
    hanging from the end of her cock, and she let me lick it off.

It was an expensive night though. As I recall (this was a couple of years ago), it cost about $40 to get into the club,
    then, of course, you would tip the girls dancing, maybe $1 or $2 every so often. Private dances were $25 or $150.
    I did a $25 dance. It was just a generic topless dance that you might get at any strip club. They were done in a private
    room, but there wasn't any privacy at all. There could be 2 or 3 girls in the same room at once doing privates. I never
    did the $150 dance, but they were in a different room. I'm not sure what went on in those dances. They lasted a bit longer,
    and maybe it was more private and you could play more. I'm not sure. I wanted to get the $150 dance, but the only gurls
    I was interested in were either busy or didn't respond well. They may have had their regular customers there, as some of the
    people seemed to know each other.

Here is the weird thing about the evening. There was a lady there in the bar, and she was sitting at a table with a guy, giving him
    a hand job. I didn't know if she was trans or not. She was a bit on the heavy side, about 40ish, pretty, busty. At the end of the evening,
    when the bar closed, she left alone. I had assumed she was with the guy she was jacking off, but apparently she wasn't. Next door
    to the bar where Red Light Nights was going on, there was an adult theater. The lady went into the theater, so I followed her in.
    She went into a back room of the theater, where they have large massage table. She laid on the table. About 10 guys had followed
    her back there. As it turned out, she was not trans (unless she was post-op), as she had a pussy. She told the guys they could fuck her
    as long as they used a condom. However, she was sucking bare cock. So, I stuck my cock in her mouth when I got the chance,
    fucked her mouth, and when I came she swallowed it. So, it wasn't a bad evening. I hope Red Light Nites starts up again.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Junior Poster

Back in the 1980s, in Times Square in New York, there was a peep show that had T-girls. You slipped a $1 through a slot,
    and a window would open up, and there would be a couple of T-girls on the stage. There was no glass. She might stick her
    cock through the window and you could lick or suck it. Or she might reach down and play with your cock. There were a
    couple of places with t-girl peep shows, as well as a theater that had t-girls.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.