Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Great

You are all so talented Im so glad you all are sharing and enjoying each others work.

I will share another shortly

-an understanding-

Have you ever considered the possibility that luck (as you know it), whether it be good or bad, is not actually ‘luck’ at all? I’m sure that maybe you too have come to the conclusion that concerning the generation of “luck,” it is most-likely the result of people’s particular behavioral characteristics in combination with their ability to act on opportunity; it is not the result of blind-fortune, however, which has neither substantial reason nor rhyme.

If you haven’t formed this conclusion on your own by now-- if you were to consider the reality of how you behave when responding to life and life-situations with specific regard to how they effect not-only your immediate and long-term fortune, but also with regard to how they affect your overall luck as well --then you’ll probably conclude, as I have, that “luck” is nothing more than a nonverbal agreement that you’ve made with the 'reality' that you’ve (intentionally or unintentionally) placed yourself in and allowed yourself to live in. This is because luck is a direct result of only opportunity and preparation approximately 85% of the time. So essentially, luck will channel itself into any particular individual who desires to achieve it, by incident or purpose, in respect to their initial planning for it.

Here is a metaphor to help you conceptualize this.

If you have never considered the implications of what harboring a dreadful perspective during the commission of your life will do or if you’ve never considered the connection that harboring one has with chance, then simply put; if the Earth was an actual gallery of art and every single human inhabitant of it was a painting hanging on the walls of that gallery; the reason that you are probably miserable or unlucky in your portrait is probably because you’ve named your frame (or your life), “Woe is me” or “Joe Shmoe the Consistently Unlucky” or something similar to that, and as the author of your own life you’ve painted that specific picture accordingly, because that is your mentality in its untamed, untrained and ill focused state- subconsciously and otherwise. Likewise, every time that a person is even to consider them-self as being “unlucky” they are further strengthening their unlucky attributes by simply reinforcing the livelihood of unluckiness. Unfortunately, most people maintain an all-too-common mentality of ‘my-life-won’t-stop-messing-up’ and believe that their lives are usually at fault (in their minds) for the potential problems of the world; this mentality usually never changes throughout the course of their respective lives, and like the fact that their unhappy life seems incorrigble, their opinion of life won't grow either and is also likely to continue to deteriorate until the majority of those unfortunate people grow into nothing more than older versions of their former unhappy selves.

In essence, those particular unhappy people usually just continue to grow deeper into an unhappy existence; an existence reminiscent of being stuck in a black hole. Unfortunately, this hole is also is likely to frequently happen in the lives of mentally unhappy people. This is because any luck in their perspective is not glorified and all bad luck in their perspective is exaggerated leading to the feeling that they have consistently bad luck- in that case it's all in perspective. Also, no lucky chances ever really present themselves to people who block their ability to view them. So people who don't see the opportunities in life simply pass them up when they are available and then continue to complain about the lack of them, while the lucky person optimistically finds opportunity as he knows it is always apparent in circumstance.

Often, the not-favorable opinions that unhappy people hold with regard to themselves leads directly to unfavorable opinions that other people are inclined to develop of those people as well. Similar to an “if-you-act-scared-you-are-going-to-look-scared" (and be treated as if you were scared) understanding of life; if you really think your life is disheartening or unlucky, then whichever portrait (or person) in the gallery decides to look upon you will also be able to easily read a caption beneath your frame and see dark, foreboding clouds in your atmosphere saying, “woe is me.” Likewise, the opposite is true just as easily as changing your opinion. (The proof is in me.)

On the other hand, across the hall in my painting of myself and the world; my picture is entitled “Lucky” and it is so because of the way that my mind analyzes and interprets information about life in a positive manner. So, respectively, this is reflected in my authorship of my portrait (my life). So while I’m painting my perspective of life, I attempt to make my reality gleam with positivity. It works tremendously well too. Well, except for the fact that whenever I leave my home, the negativity of almost everyone around me is so devastatingly similar to a black hole it's miraculously horrible. Their negative gravity yearns so hard for me--trying so hard to remove me from my happy place --that I feel drained as if the positivity is literally almost being sucked out of me.

Now, granted, I’ve been told that I’m stronger than most people, by most people, and though I don’t believe that necessarily to be true, unfortunately, it determines the way that many people behave. Briefly, I believe that we’re all human and that we’re all capable of the same feats; if I wanted to be a track-star, I would be a track-star. Only a better track star can stop me. Most people, however, do not share this belief with me. Those people suffer from an affliction of their reality; this time it happens to be a negatively-perceived or ill-perceived lifestyle, butt reality disorders can take the form of many different barriers though, whether that is depression, lack of confidence, fear, anxiety, addiction or many other barely observable bad frames-of-mind; there is no doubt that the resulting clouded mind is a hindrance to success. Consider reality disorders success inhibitors.

This is why you need to make yourself stop suffering from these hindrances- these reality disorders as they weaken not only your success, but also they weaken the potential success of the people surrounding you.

With regard to that positivity-draining black hole, however; consequently, due to most people’s perspective of life, they are absolutely susceptible to the pull of its gravity. This is especially the case because people literally allow themselves to be stripped of their positivity most of the time. This is because, more than likely, they put themselves into a frame of mind where they are consistently unable to combat the tug of gravity; so instead they block it out by letting it invade their realities in what I think of as a defense-mechanism against the pull itself. Perhaps the defense mechanism could be characterized by getting angry at irrational times, like when it comes to minor inconveniences such as waiting for gas or almost anything else that could potentially “stress you out.” This happens more than consistently in immediate life and in potential life, and could also be rooted, simply, easily, in work-related stress or school-related stress or could be derived from other similar activities.

For me, the solution came when I realized that although I seriously consider myself to be one of the luckier people on earth; I realized that my perceived luck had little to do with ‘luck’ as you know it and more to do with myself than I originally believed. I realized that the concept of being in the right place at the right time was simply a simple solution to a far more complex problem pertaining to luck. I learned by delving deeper into luck that we are likely to discover that being-in-the-right-place-at-the-right-time means being prepared to first see an available opportunity when it is presented, and also being prepared to act on it in a timely fashion. Being prepared to act on an available opportunity to obtain fortune can take almost any shape imaginable or can be as simple as maintaining a dollar to purchase a lottery ticket. With relation to that, it can be more complex like what is quoted from Louis Pasteur when he said, “Chance favors only the prepared mind.”

Are you inclined to disagree?

By disregarding the aforementioned gallery of picture-frames depicting reality-disorders, another metaphor for unavailable luck (or bad luck) can be depicted by observing a writer with regard to his craft. When a writer selects a writing utensil and sits down with the intentions of writing, he opens the gateway to a world where thousands upon thousands of beautiful and obscure muses are flying around. Eventually, a muse shoots into the writer, who then becomes the faucet-- by transference onto paper --of the muse world. If the writer never sits down to write, however, (or is without his utensil thusly unprepared); that is to say, if the writer never allows his mind to enter the muse world, is he then to be considered “unlucky” for not being inspired to write?

Or is he unlucky because of some negative-thinking that never allowed him to perceived his opportunity to write; is he unlucky because he was unprepared to take action on an available opportunity, perhaps because he lacked materials? The typical negative thinker would cease thoughts about luck at 'I’m unlucky for being uninspired' which needless to say, is wholly incorrect. That writer is unlucky because his mindset allows (or harbors) or chooses for him to be unlucky; not because he was simply uninspired.

Once more, someone who watches television all day is unlikely to receive any luck which is not promoted on the television. Likewise people who don’t go out and give themselves opportunities to be lucky are also unlikely to experience the benefits of good fortune. Either people are not in the right place at the right time to receive luck or if they do manage to find some, it is merely out ‘luck’. Generally, consistently misfortunate people also “coincidentally” happen to be unprepared at moments of opportunity and are unfortunately, subsequently ‘unlucky’ and thusly unable to accept any said opportunity. Moreover, on the minimal occasions that the unlucky-behaving person does happen to be prepared to receive an available opportunity at the same time that he is in the right place for it to happen, at this point it is simply a matter of probability and ‘luck’ as most people generally perceive it to be.

The union of opportunity and preparation form an ideal breeding ground for good luck to thrive. This is because it’s not simply the probability of walking into a room and being well-liked by most-everybody inside that is important, no; it’s the fact that by walking into that room you were prepared to receive any and most-all available opportunities located inside. Also, you didn’t let a reality ailment such as fear or social anxiety disorder prevent you from going out or from entering the room or from learning how to interact with people- which oftentimes additionally prevents many chances for good luck to inject itself into people’s lives. This is due to the fact that chance behaves in patterns; it does not often enter the lives of people who consistently put themselves down as if they had no 'fight' or if 'staying down' is a tactic that they employ. Chance does not bestow good onto the consistently morose- I’m sorry, it just doesn’t happen like that. Chance favors the positive and strong-willed, which also, as luck would have, is what official businesspeople are looking for in working relationships as there is a correlation.

Unfortunately, people who try to live under the suggested belief-system about positivity can fail if they do not force themselves to make it work. People in the process of a reality-fix have to be strong and in-control and cannot accept ‘no’ for an answer. They must obtain inner-strength to demand the satisfaction from their body and mind that basic human evolution entitles them to- you have make it happen for it to happen. On instances where a member of the Unfortunate Clan does attempt to better themselves, they are likely to enter the world pretending to be positive for a week, get shot down and then wallow in misery; which is absolutely disgusting. You have to live the positive lifestyle to achieve the results. Instead of wallowing in self-pity, the positive person will wake-up everyday and know that their great opportunity will come one day and understand that small-opportunities will come daily and accept that they must not be clouded by irrational angers and fears or thoughts so they can observe opportunity and positively react to them.

Life is like a saying about sex. “Everybody thinks they’re great at it, but most people really don’t know what they’re doing.” When you make something up because you don’t know what you’re doing and nobody tells you that you are making a mistake, you are likely never to correct it. It is at that point that you are doomed to be unfortunate forever or at least until growth is incurred, and when you feel this way about life as it pertains to you, then sadly you just devolved from being “pulled” and swayed by the gravity of the chance-stealing black holes, to actually becoming the disgusting embodiment of it in actuality. Few doors open for the unprepared and when they do, those people are just the lucky ones.

So in order to apply the fix, you simply have to understand exactly what the power of reality actually is. If hips are the power-center for your body, then reality is the focus-center for your mind. The power to author your own life and feelings like described in our art gallery (Earth) is a great power; it’s a great responsibility to use that power effectively too. If you don’t respect and use the power efficiently, then you are likely to let it go undisciplined; to let it grow wild; and to let it inflict you with unfortunate varying levels of reality disorders and terrible misfortune.

Succinctly, I don’t have “trust-fund-baby” kind of luck, buy let’s be honest, I’m a lucky person. I’m lucky because I know my luck is rooted partly in my ever-growing insight which prepares me for available opportunity, and partly because I’m actively aware of available opportunities. My insight, like with many lucky people, allows me to utilize my decision-making skills effectively, conscientiously, persistently and with focus, which also happen to be essential behaviorisms in perceived human success which, by chance, is lucky for me.

“Chance”

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Default Poetry

"The Sweetest Kiss"

At first sight I can feel your passion throb for me

By the way you lick your lips I can see that you've dreamed of me

Oh how the possibilities seem so endless at this moment, as a wave of immeasurable heat rips through you like a torrent

In your eyes I can sense your imagination tasting, touching, and absorbing every inch of my presence

Licking up the sweet honey color of my skin, swimming in the luminous blues of my eyes, while smelling the sweet perfume of my strawberry hair

all the while as you stare my body begins to quiver with the touch of your hand

and without your body's strength my frame can barely stand

As your honey armaretto lips bring to mine their very bliss, I endulge in the orgasm of the sweetest kiss.

Mia Isabella 7-14-04
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eros_2_161.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	266.8 KB 
ID:	239236  

Junior Poster

This thread fails .....

Mia you looked better before you had all this surgery done. I remember seeing you in a video with some casper the ghost looking mofo. You were very hot, now when I see your vids on TS Sedcution, you just look like all the others that have had way too much surgery.

But you do seem like a cool person though.

TSNTX's greatest trick is convincing the world she doesn't have a Penis.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL4u
    This thread fails .....

Mia you looked better before you had all this surgery done. I remember seeing you in a video with some casper the ghost looking mofo. You were very hot, now when I see your vids on TS Sedcution, you just look like all the others that have had way too much surgery.

But you do seem like a cool person though.
    gtfo!

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Default Re: Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    "The Sweetest Kiss"

At first sight I can feel your passion throb for me

By the way you lick your lips I can see that you've dreamed of me

Oh how the possibilities seem so endless at this moment, as a wave of immeasurable heat rips through you like a torrent

In your eyes I can sense your imagination tasting, touching, and absorbing every inch of my presence

Licking up the sweet honey color of my skin, swimming in the luminous blues of my eyes, while smelling the sweet perfume of my strawberry hair

all the while as you stare my body begins to quiver with the touch of your hand

and without your body's strength my frame can barely stand

As your honey armaretto lips bring to mine their very bliss, I endulge in the orgasm of the sweetest kiss.

Mia Isabella 7-14-04
    I really like your poem. However, it makes me want more. That's not a bad thing. True passion is the basis for most good art. And you look better than ever.

Thread needs a bump imo-

Professional Poster

Some nice stuff here. I only had time for a couple..but I'll check the others out for sure. And well...seeing this beautiful OP.

Platinum Poster

she is a badassbitch!!

damn. so fucking pretty.

i have some new stuff.

brb.

Platinum Poster

oooh.. i get the feeling the ladies will feel this one.

YeSeX

Yes!
    You guessed.
    I would settle for less.
    And was in disarray- and in distress.

That I wouldn't transgress
    And ask to blaze your ses.
    Or use your bed as a means to rest.
    And saw success
    As you undressed
    And eatin it and beatin it cuz it's the best.

But I could never request
    More than just this sex.
    For your manhood would be taken out of context.
    Your mama, best friend & ex
    Would suddenly see you as less.
    So, I don't call. Wait for you to call. And I wont text!

Because of this deep rooted complex
    Just past your ribcage- pumping in your chest.
    That tells you it would be best
    To avoid public interest
    Of where your time is spent outside the projects.

"Can I come thru?" You request
    " -Yes."

...So you come through well dressed
    To impress
    Muscles flexed
    Confident im such a mess
    That my reflex
    It preset
    To just let …(you fuck).

But I guess
    I made the mess.
    The sex IS the best
    I must confess
    Besides -I spend my days working- Stressed!
    And studying for tests.
    So I stay putting to rest
    These secret requests
    Poppin off in my chest
    That maybe it can be more than this.
    I'm too busy for that L-O-V-E word mess.

…Or that's what I tell myself when I'm feelin perplexed.
    Hit it, hit the spot. The spot marked X
    So yes
    As per your request
    Come thru. We'll go through the motions…Emotionless.